1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Itchy Foreskin!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by darkestknight, Jan 3, 2010.

1. darkestknight

Hey there,

Last week, I consulted a doctor about my itchy foreskin. Not too itchy, but at times it went itchy and have quite a rancid-smelling smegma. He told me not to hold the pee for too long, not to use the public toilets too often, exercise more and take it easy.

The doctor had prescribed:

1.) Acylovir
    2.) Antihistamines
    3.) Antibiotics
    4.) Potassium Citrate Mixture

The thing is, the problem had not been there after administering all these. The course of antibiotics has been finished. I'm continuing the other prescriptions too.

Also, is it safe for me to uh.. to nowadays play with the Fleshlight (a masturbation sleeve) with the condom on? :icon_redf

2. shorty

Can't see why not. Though I have to ask if maybe you weren't using it with a condom before? A fleshlight seems the perfect breeding ground to give you your symptoms from before. (don't be embaressed, just wondering)

3. darkestknight

Yeah. Well, the thing is sometimes I 'did' it on that thing without a condom. But I washed it thoroughly and dried it too, using a dessicant. I, too suspect this as well.

Maybe I need to use the isopropyl alcohol to clean it the next time I use it. :grin:

4. KaraBulut

Fleshlights should be cleaned with warm water and then air dried. No soap. You should only use isopropyl alcohol if it has dried spooge or visible crud on it. Water should be enough to clean it under normal circumstances.

You can also use a small amount of corn starch on it to keep it fresh. You shouldn't use any other abrasive or powders like baby powder since this can scratch the rubbery sleeve.

Using a condom will help if you want to come in the sleeve but you will still need to clean it afterward to remove powder residue from the condom or lube.

5. darkestknight

Is it ok to wash it with acetone or methylated spirit too? Or must I use specifically isopropyl alcohol? :grin:

6. KaraBulut

Isopropyl alcohol and water are the two things that the manufacturer recommends.

I believe the reason that isopropyl alcohol is recommended is that it doesn't damage the rubber sleeve but also because isopropyl alcohol is a de-fatting agent and it coagulates proteins.

A de-fatting agent breaks down fat globules so that they can be washed away. This will help clean organic residue and lubricants that might adhere to the sleeve.