1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small bumps on hands

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by x2x2x2x2y2, Jan 22, 2010.

1. x2x2x2x2y2

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I noticed a few very small bumps on my hands. I didn't think much of them and figured they'd probably go away. Now, there's a lot more then before. They're very small. They don't itch at all and aren't red or anything. I'm worried because slowly more and more are appearing. There's more on my right hand then left. Any idea on what this could be?

2. Zumbro

What are the bumps like in comparison to something else? Are the like a pimple, or are they more like goosebumps?

If they're like a pimple, it's possible that they could be ingrown hairs, which isn't an issue, but around your age it might be a skin condition appearing too. Ask someone in your family if there's a history of anything like that and see what they say.

3. x2x2x2x2y2

They're more like goosebumps, then pimples.

4. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could they be warts?

5. Stuie

My suggestion would be go see your doctor and get a prescription for a dermatologist if it is spreading. It's probably something not too bad, but it is always worth getting it checked.

6. x2x2x2x2y2

After tons of googling, it sounds like they're warts. But why so many at one time and why are they spreading, if they are warts.

7. x2x2x2x2y2

If they don't go away in like a week or so, I'll go see a doc. I hate going though, so I really hope they go away. >.>

Oh and something I noticed is that I think they got a bit smaller after I washed my hands with warm water and soap. This could just be my imagination though.

8. overlucid

If the bumps are white then it could be a wart case. If not and you are living in a hot and wet environment it could be some infection (bacteria).