1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Flashes

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by biisme, Jan 28, 2010.

1. biisme

Does anyone else here get hot flashes? I seriously doubt that I'm going through menopause, seeing as I'm only 18. However, every night I'll just be sitting there and then in a minute or two my whole body heats up like it's on fire. . Usually within a few minutes I feel fine again, although I could have another one (or more) right after that. It doesn't matter what I'm wearing, the temperature of the room...etc. Just about every night between 11:00pm and when I go to bed (1am-3am). And, I'll also get them during the day, but they're more sporadic in the day. Anyways, I've had them for years (on and off), but seem to be getting them more in the last few months.

Anyone have any ideas about what's going on?

2. Phantasma

I get those occasionally. Random moments of intense (to the point of agitation/frustration) heat that leaves me feeling like I've caught on fire. Often accompanied by the most frustrating itchy-but-can't-scratch-enough sensation. My aren't daily or on any kind of traceable schedule, though.