1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turkish wrestling

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mister Gaga, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Mister Gaga

Huum, this is my first thread, and I don't know where to post this, but it seems correct to post it here :icon_bigg

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys already heard about Turkish wrestling. I think it's the sexiest sport ever, I'm in love with it :icon_redf

Well, here is a video of it, tell me what you think about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ9kgHkfoKw&feature=related (I forgot how to post a video again, shame on me :bang: )

2. crystaltriforce

:icon_redf :jawdrop: wow i can see why you love it

btw there's a youtube button in the advanced options

3. Mister Gaga

Oh I just saw it >_<

BTW I soo wanna play this :grin:

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

So....(Gasp).. HOT! lol

5. Zach1992

Maybe if they were naked I'd be into it, but this just doesn't do much for me...

6. RaeofLite

That's the 'oil wrestling' right?
    Yea, I saw that between ladies on the Lword and I had my eyes fixated the entire time. Cool stuff. :lol:

7. jazzrawr

Yes yes yes. L Word lesbian turkish oil wrestling FTW. :grin:

8. paint

Really neat haha. Thanks for sharing, I've never seen it before.

9. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    'o' this is defined as a "sport" not public foreplay?

Well it's better to watch than judo or many of the other martial arts, well, as long as you aren't straight or asexual, lol.

10. Mister Gaga

It's actually a traditional ancestral turkish sport, they're kind of gladiators, but way better :grin:

You're welcome Paint :wink:

11. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

em, well this video was my first look into turkish wrestling. it was very good and yeah kinda hot n steamy hahha. its also a good music and video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiclw_9RSWA[/YOUTUBE]

12. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

oh just if anyone is wondering the reason the hand actually goes into the pants is to do with grip. the point of it is to get the best hold of the pants.

13. lostinthought9

Thanks, I was wondering lol. I watched the video before I saw your post, so it made me angry, cuz that guy kept trying to stick his hand in the other dude's pants. So I was like "WTF is his problem?!?" I would have kneed that sucker in the face haha.

14. KaraBulut

There's not much explanation that came with the short video and the announcements are in Turkish, so everything isn't clear.

What is in the video is a traditional Anatolian oil wrestling match which is called yağlı güreş in Turkish.

Before the match, the men pour olive oil (zeytinyaği) all over their bodies and their pants. The oil comes in the same cans that we use for gasoline in the US- the big rectangular cans. As expected, the oil makes the skin slippery and it is near impossible to get a hold on the opponent's arms and torso.

Unlike Greco-Roman wrestling, there are different ways to pin your opponent. One of the ways is called the paça kazık (pants leg trick) which is to put your arm down the waist band and into the leg of the pant to pin him. That's what they are trying to do.

The pants (called kispet) are made of either a slick denim like material or of calfskin, so it's very slippery. The professional pehlivan have the calfskin kispet that are very tight in the waist and have their name on the back in studs. The guy in the video's name is H. Mutafoğlu. Mutafoğlu is a name like Swensen or Johnson- it means "son of Mutafa".

15. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

Clearly I'm the only one so far but I just find that weird

16. Shady

hahahaha, that's great, who doesn't appreciate hot, sweaty, oily men, grappling half-naked :slight_smile: <3

17. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

haha! indeed hot lol xD! but isn't wrestling a gay sport? i mean getting over each other and get touchy? i remeber guys used to get boners alot while wrestling *coughs* your gay haha! :grin:b