1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leg and feet issues

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Fargo, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Fargo

Fargo Guest

Lately I've been getting bad cramping in my legs, mostly my thigh. Also when I step and I bend the front of my foot like from the front of the arch to the toes, I can feel it crack and I get a really sharp pain right where it cracked. I also have an instep when I walk. I am not able to walk with my toes pointing outwards. So I end up walking in non-straight lines and occasionally trip over my feet >.< Should I go see the doctor for this sort of thing? Or is it normal?

2. I think if its something that happens ALL THE TIME you should consult a doctor. Its sounds as though this is not something that has been happening sporadicly, unlike the little cramps we all get sometimes out of nowhere.

I hope its not anything too serious :slight_smile:

3. Stuie

See a podiatrist. Your family doctor will probably be able to give a referral to one. It will almost certainly be fixable. :slight_smile:

4. JakeBHT

tonic water has a chemical called quinien in it...I used to get cramp all the time i found it really helped