1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I thought I'd gotten over my cold....

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Katherine, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    ...until I woke up this morning. Now I'm sick AND confused.

See, I started getting a cold about a week and a half ago. It wasn't a bad cold at all, just your typical runny nose, sore throat type of thing. I took cold meds and drank fluids, and it ran its typical course. After about a week I felt perfectly fine again.

This morning, however, about another week after it went away, I woke up feeling horrible. Way more horrible than I felt a week ago. My throat is scratchy, I'm coughing like crazy, I'm really congested, my head hurts, my sinuses hurt, and I pretty much just feel like shit.

I'm wondering, what the hell happened? I thought I was finished being sick, but suddenly I'm way sicker than I was before. Anyone know what's going on?

2. Tim

Tim

I'm actually in the same exact boat as you, the only difference is I had a temperature of 100.8. Now it's down to 97.4... And I was EXTREMELY dizzy (to the "I had to sit while going down the stairs" dizzy)

I'd like to know if anyone knows anything as well. At this rate, I can't go to 'work' on Wednesday.

3. RaeofLite

Is it maybe H1N1? Maybe google it? I've not had it myself - nor have I had the vaccine since I'm too paranoid about the implications or possible cancer causing agents in something they rushed to the market, but it's worth looking up.

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    its going around. My Boss and two of my friends have had the same thing.