1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ummm....Scared.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Hotty89, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Hotty89

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well, I think I have a pretty hot bod but I am self concious about one thing. My penis, It's big that's not the problem. The problem is i have little bumps starting to show up on it the skin that is* around the shaft. They have been there since last year, there is not HEAPS but there is a bit...

Is this normal?

It's the main reason why I am still a virgin :frowning2:

2. Jim1454

3. Hotty89

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ah well it occurs on the skin of the shaft so it's a bit different but it seems as if it might be similar. Thanks

4. Jim1454

Np! As embarassing as it might be, if you're concerned, ask your doctor about it. Then you'll know for sure. Its not like they haven't seen on 'one' before!

5. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

From the other thread:
    If there is only one and no others about on the shaft, likely is a single backed up sebaceous gland and no harm. Also if there are a few more on the shaft, then likely the Pearly Penile Papules, again a somewhat common condition (up to 48-49% of males) and does not signify disease or infection or increase risk for cancer. If cosmetically a problem, use of laser has been tried with some success. If there are lumps or bumps around the head of the penis and appear to be more of a fleshy color, likely Fordcye's papules, again a benign condition and if cosmetically a problem, laser again is used. They can cause increased sensitivity also.

6. Kibuki kid

I have the same problem too and I'm still a virgin and it seems quite abnormal:icon_redf

7. Hotty89

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    They are not really prominant but feel bumpy if you look close you can see the bumps on the shaft. Eh I doubt any guy would care..

I hope:tears:

8. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

Hotty, likely as not, they will not be noticed. At least half the guys in the world have them and unless they are very large are not a problem nor considered one. I don't think you will have any problem with anyone caring about them, usually there are other things on their mind at the time :slight_smile: