1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexxxxxx O_o

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by fabu2113, Mar 29, 2010.

1. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

I am confused about. Well about sex. How can you get HIV and if both people do not have HIV, when they have sex, can they get it? Also can you get HIV doing oral sex? :confused: Everytime teachers talk about sex they say were a condom so not to contract std. I also heard that the female and male private parts have a bacteria. Can that bacteria be the cause of a STD? If you have any answers plz feel free help and also feel free to comment. Help me figure out the SEX.:lol: oh Im reffering to male to male contact but everything goes.

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The virus is carried in blood and bodily fluids (semen, vaginal fluids, breast milk and the like), and it's spread when an infected body fluid gets into your bloodstream.

No. It doesn't spontaneously happen, it has to be passed from one person to another..

Yes, but it's not as high a risk as unprotected anal sex. The risk is higher if you have cuts or sores in your mouth.

I'll let people with more knowledge go into more detail, but those are the basics I know. Try checking out http://www.stayingnegative.net.au/ - hover over where it says "menu" on the far left and click "HIV/AIDS and safe sex", there's some pretty good information there.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To add a little to what Maddy said,

If you have never had sex, and your partner has never had sex, and neither of you has any other exposure (use of IV drugs, or, in very rare cases, from infected blood during transfusions) then neither of you can have HIV. It is a disease that is transmitted by bodily fluid (semen and blood, primarily).

I don't know what bacteria your teacher is speaking of; if you're taken a shower and dressed in clean clothes, your penis will actually have less bacteria than your hands will. There are healthy bacteria in the vaginal tract, but these don't cause any sort of harm or infection.

Hope that helps.

4. RaeofLite

..I should add that is is possible to be born HIV positive. But that's mostly wide spread in third world countries in Africa or Asia etc where the disease is rampant.

Plus, we are humans. We are FULL of bacteria. Bam! Don't let that scare you though. We need a lot of bacteria that lives in us to live to fight off infections and help us adapt to certain conditions so similar bacteria won't cause infections. But that's for another topic.

5. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exactly. Not all bacteria is bad. I have fish tanks and without certain bacteria that breaks down ammonia into nitrite into nitrate my fish would die quickly (if I didn't have a TON of live plants). Just another random example of how bacteria is good.

This is a good source of information. *I'm going to take the link out because it has some bad pictures. XD It's about HIV in encyclopedia dramatica for those who want to know. - Austin*

Joking, but it is entertaining! :3

Anyways, if two people don't have HIV I believe it's impossible to get it from sex between those two people. I'm guessing, how it is spread through sex, is that people do not know they have it, and spread it, or they just don't tell their partner...

I believe you can get it from:

>Tainted needles and such that comes into contact with your blood.
    >Sex, in general - where blood/cum/precum is exchanged somehow. I.E. Cut inside your mouth when giving a blowjob, cut inside your anus, ummm, idk anyway that blood/semen can be exchanged. Sex is the most common way. There's many non sexual ways as well.

I believe HIV is a virus, not a bacteria. Bacteria could lead to other diseases, but regular bacteria on your penis if you have any will likely not cause STDs because it's not the same kind of bacterias that would cause those.

Here's some great sex advice, btw.

"At your age, you're going to have a lot of urges. You're going to want to take off your clothes, and touch each other. But if you do touch each other, you *will* get chlamydia... and die."

"Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers."

From a highly certified doctor.

#5 Austin, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  6. RaeofLite

:roflmao: One of my favourite comedies. :thumbsup:

7. xCrazyInsanity

Let's clear something up right now.

HIV is a virus, not a curse, or something that "happens".
    One partner MUST be a carrier.
    It's considered a "gay disease" because when it was first in the western world, it was most common in gay men, and drug users (and those who are both, i suppose)

Viruses do not spontaneously generate!
    I don't know why people cling to that belife

Also as said before, everyone has bacteria.

Fun fact, herpes can be spread through oral if one partner has a cold sore. Yes, it's the same virus.

#7 xCrazyInsanity, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  8. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

So if i decide to have sex without a condom which I probly wil not. Would it be ok to tell my partner we should get tested before.:icon_bigg

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, but it's not a guarantee since it takes 3 months after unprotected sex for antibodies to show up if you've been exposed to a risk for HIV. And how do you know for sure your partner hasn't gone out and slept with someone. The best way to protect yourself is just safe sex all the time.