1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My thumb =[

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by cpt doodles, Apr 11, 2010.

1. cpt doodles

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i dont know what iv done, but i was messin about with barry (m8 frm scouts) and we wer punchin each other n shit (RAWR!!) and i was thinkin about what i was doin and i hit him. i felt the worst pain i have ever experianced in my entire life!! i can bend the joint in the middle with only a little twinge of pain but OMFG if bend the joint between my thumb and myhand its like a dagger being driven in between the bones. i slept on it last nght thinking it would go away but it didnt and started 'clicking' if you know what i mean. when i bend it its kinda like a 'crunchy' feeling and its very painful.
    anyone what i might have done to my self??

2. Just Adam

go to doctor.

3. KaraBulut

It could be a mild hyperextension at best or a fracture at worst. It needs to be evaluated and possibly x-rayed.

Off to see the doctor.

4. CAERismatic

if it's swollen i'm going to assume you may have dislocated it. i recently did the same thing with a finger, but it went back into place before i could experience the "clicking". but i know what you mean because my shoulder does that, which i've also dislocated and it never healed at all. go to a doctor and get an xray done, but you've probably dislocated it.

5. cpt doodles

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    thnx yall, i shall go to the men in white coats and get it blasted with radiation, then ill go to the doctor XD