1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I get my eyes checked?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Fargo, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Fargo

Fargo Guest

For awhile now my eyes have been bothering me. I've been waking up and having severe pain in them. Not the normal "Ah bright!" pain, but like almost similar to a cluster headache pain, just in both eyes. And when I open them, I can't fully see straight, almost like they are crossed or something. I have also been having difficulty reading things further away, though I can still see some close to fine detail of distant mountains and such. Eyes have also been needing squinting when outside and they water if I force them open. I know I probably need glasses. But I'm just wondering if the waking up with eye pain of that degree is normal with such eye issues. Thanks for any input!

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Could you be using the computer too long?? I think you should get it checked out

3. Sylver

I'll give you my two cents - your eyes are super important, and you don't ever want to put them at risk. Yes, it is very good advice to get them checked out - if only for your peace of mind!