1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of Joining Nutrisystem?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Revan, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know if anyone's had experience with different companies, but since weight loss for me seems to be going no where (or at least...fat loss not weight) I want to try Nutrisystem as it appears to provide a lot of really good healthy food and a lot of the stuff on their menu looks REALLY good plus it'd be good for me. Does anyone know about Nutrisystem or have suggestions?

2. NeonCookies

My friend went on Nutrisystem she ended up losing 20lbs and she let me take a bite of the food it is truly delicious don't know about the meat ones tho cuz she is a vegetarian so i say give it try as long as you stick nutrisystem and not cheat it works. She couldnt be happier

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good to hear. Did she lose the weight JUST from food? Or did she also work out? Also thanks for the advice, the only downside is the Canadian version has less food, especially in the breakfast section -_-

4. Jim1454

I've never tried one of those programs, but I have recently lost 40lbs (since last July) by eating regular food that I'm able to buy myself. I would worry that as soon as I stopped using their food and was left to my own devices again, I'd put the weight all back on again. Where as now I've come to understand how I need to eat to lose weight and keep it off.

5. Zach1992

I've heard of just that happening. If you want to keep the weight off, then you have to keep eating their food.

6. Sylver

As a long-time sufferer (and conqueror) of weight issues, this would worry me too. Diets always left me returning to the same bad eating habits, and so I would always gain the weight back and more. It wasn't until I adopted my own healthy eating program that I was finally able to get my weight under control once and for all.

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me it's more just a case that I have difficulty in choosing the right foods because of my pickiness with food. This sort of thing could force me into eating foods I normally wouldn't and then I'd stick to that sorta stuff once the program ends for me.