1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rawness on underside of shaft, plus little red dot on head...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Revan, May 17, 2010.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So basically on the other side of my shaft, there's some rawness and even a dot of like...dead skin that's white. I don't know how to describe it but it's basically just like what you might find from eczema you know? Dead skin that is just white, no pus or anything just like a flake that appears sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't. As well, I also should say that I masturbate several times a day (more than 6) without any lubrication and I am circumcised. Is it all just because of the jerking causing rawness? There is also a little ruggedness under the head on the top part of my dick but no raised anything or flakes.

And then there's also a little miniscule red dot on my head. It's not really raised and my doctor said it's nothing but I'm still oddly iffy about it. To be clear it's not sore, it's not pus and it just randomly appeared when I removed my underwear and started wearing my pj pants. And then soon as I got my underwear back on it's sorta become very less noticeable. I once had little red dots on the underside of my shaft before too, and I saw my doctor and said it was irritation to soap. Please note I'm allergic to a lot of stuff so do you think maybe the dot is just because it didn't like the fabric of the pj pants.

I'm a hypochondriac so I'm sure I'm just being paranoid as always, but if anyone has an idea about either thing, let me know.

2. Spectre

6 times a day seems rather excessive to me. The possibility of a linkage between that and the "rawness" seems high. I would suggest you try limiting yourself and see if it gets any better.

The red dot on the other hand could just be a mild inflamation of the skin (which could also be linked to the above). You could try using a small amount of hydrocortisone cream on it for a few days to see if it goes away.

What is the fabric of the pj's made of?? If it's a fabric that you haven't had problems with before (ie: irritations on other parts of your body), then I wouldn't think that it is the cause.

In any case anything you listed doesn't sound particularly serious, so try not to worry.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks Spectre :slight_smile:

4. Fargo

Fargo Guest

The red dot could also be acne as they can grow on or around the penis.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, if you're masturbating that often without lubrication, then it's not surprising that you're seeing some results. I'd suggest easing off, but c'mon - how many guys heed the advice of ANYBODY who says "don't masturbate so much"? :slight_smile: Instead, you might try mixing things up a bit. Try a gentler touch, try hand lotion, try a different angle of attack (put the palm of your hand on the top of the shaft). It'll probably take longer to reach orgasm by doing any/all of these, but that's gonna be a positive, as well, believe it or not. As you mix things up on your "masturbation menu", your brain will get out of the habit of thinking that "sex = my hand doing this one thing". Then, when you get a boyfriend, you'll be a lot less likely to have issues with "shy penis" or being unable to reach orgasm because "you're doing it wrong".

Lex

6. 4 seat

Uhhhh, 6 times a day is a lot, buddy. Good advice from everyone, but I think the most important thing is to sort of take it down a little. I used to do it 2 sometimes 3x a day, but usually it wouldn't feel that great by the 3rd. At least to me. But yeah, when you do it, def use some kind of lube. That will usually solve a lot of skin issues.

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys. Yeah um I only did once yesterday and haven't today at all yet and the red dot seems to have disappeared lol

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cool deal. Keep it up! (Although if you've cut down this much, it's probably keeping itself up...)

Lex

9. 4 seat

Lol.

10. hairdye

I have recently found this to be a problem before. and I greatly reduced frequency. positive results.