1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good diet?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by azrae1, May 23, 2010.

1. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

Hi every one :slight_smile:!

well; this week i am trying to manage a healthy diet like avoiding fried stuff and cutting down all sugar stuff i eat and softdrinks because i wanna rejoin the gym again and try to focus on building muscles; but i am little bit stuck here. since muscles need high protien diet, i was wondering is there a limit to how much protien i should eat? i read an article about avoiding eating red meat which is high in fat but how many times should i eat meat per week? i also read an article saying eating more than 3 eggs per week is bad for you health due to cholesterol levels which can lead to heart problems, so my question is how many times per week should a person consume protien diet?

#1 azrae1, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
  2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The best rules for dieting are the simple ones. And, usually, the most easily overlooked. The two best ones are, in my opinion:

Eat less. Eat better. Move more.

and

Keep it well-balanced.

Certain things can definitely be eliminated from your diet, such as soft drinks. But one shouldn't cut out all fats, or all carbs, or all protein from one's diet. If you're overweight, it's perhaps best to focus first on losing excess weight - the muscles won't show if there's fat on top. :slight_smile: That would mean more aerobic/cardiovascular exercise, and simply cutting the calories a good deal. If you're not overweight, you can work on your musculature. Protein IS necessary, but again, it's not necessary to start downing the sausage omelets thinking that'll be the most helpful. Low-fat sources of protein, such as grilled chicken and fish, will help a lot more. And it'll matter less how often you eat these than what your overall diet looks like.

Lex

3. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

i like how your wrote this :

Eat less. Eat better. Move more.

well; i am 62~63 kg but i am now considering on how to build muslces by working out and eating proper food. thanks for your help and i am open to anymore advices from other members :slight_smile: :slight_smile: