1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came at school :S

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by kuzmaster, Sep 7, 2007.

1. kuzmaster

Somthing really awkward happend today at school which i thought was of a bit of a concern, because i definitly dont want it happening again.

So i was in English, and all of a sudden i got an errection. I was a bit weirded out. I tried to not draw attention to it, and everything was fine.

Until i came :confused:. I wasnt playing with myself or somehow stimulating myself, it was just like a wet dream, except without the sleeping and the dreaming.

So i was like 'eek, what am i gonna do'. And then after a bit it started to show, i was getting a wet patch on my pants. So i grabbed Kim and went outside (for official SRC business wink wink :icon_wink ) and told her what happend. She went to the SRC room and got some spare pants and i put them on and everything was ok. She was a bit weirded out, but she new i was in need of someone to help me.

So, my question is: wtf happend?

2. Jerr

Well... that has never happened to me... I've also never had a wet dream and I believe I'm not as sensitive down there... but it could be possible your mind was wondering and your pants where rubbing in a weird way that hit you just right...

3. keops832

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    you were probably thinking of something or someone. naughty boy =) it seems like not only physical stimulation can cause ejaculations.

4. Jim1454

That's pretty wild... I've never heard about that happening with no physical stimulation at all. Are you sure you weren't 'squirming' around or something? You'll want to make sure you don't do that again in the middle of class...

5. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Wow lol that embarresing once i saw this hot guys and my pants and underwear werent cooperating so if i squirmed a bit it felt like i was stimulating it soo mayb that happened to you?

6. SpikySpice

Wow, that is new to me, i never heard this happen before, it only happened to me when sleeping, taht's all, and i woke up with sticky stuffs on me

and I only suddenly get an errection in public sometimes without coming, well, one time it was just a tini tiny little bit, but it was absolutely fine

Hmmm, or maybe becuz you dont masturbate much?Sometimes you need to let it out

7. Bryan

That is strange, never happened to me. Either you gotta masturbate more or you were stimulated when things rubbed the wrong way or something, but that has gotta be awk.

8. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    its never happen to me either but ive had wet dream sleeping in a mates bed naked at his house and it went all over his sheets :icon_redf

9. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Wow, that much have been embarrassing... I believe it can happen... but I'm no expert:grin:
    Hopefully it won't happen again =P

10. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    it was ok i slept in and it was a hot summer night and was dry by the morning

11. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

it was ok i slept in and it was a hot summer night and was dry by the morning

lol, I meant kuzmaster xD

bbbuuuut yours was probably reeaalllly embarrassing... I think I'd die :frowning2: But I dunno if I'd get to sleep naked with a friend anyways... (not that I'd like my friends in that way anywaayyss) :wink:

I dun wanna post how I would avoid that on here...:eusa_naug

But hopefully it wasn't noticable Jayden :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. CrimsonThunder

ROFL when I read the thread I thought it was about coming out at school. =P

Thats a good story to tell your kids when your older...... Oh wait. >_> And I wouldn't have told any of my friends about that. o_o

13. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Did you find out what happened exactly kuzmaster? Once in 3rd grade a girl peed on herself and it leaked on the floor and down to the board ><

14. Kimi

Hmm I'm not an expart so I don't know but my guess is if you haven't masturbated for a long time you might come with a bit of friction like when you change the position or something...But cum without any thoughts or stumulus sounds bit odd.

Maybe our doctor has an idea what happened.

Though if I came during English period I would be happy because my English classes are boring as hell so if I came that means I finally found something I can feel good about it in the class:grin:

BTW, just wondering if it felt good or not?:icon_wink

15. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

It is possible for this to happen if certain conditions are met. Arousal does not always have to come from touching or stimulating the penis. There are techniques known and practiced by some that involves, breathing, mental arousal to the point where multiple orgasms can be achieved by a male without ejaculation. In those less experienced, the process reaches the point of no return and ejaculation happens. It is not a complicated set of conditions to achieve and it appears you did it without knowing, but moved on to ejaculation.

Would suggest that you keep a bit tighter rein on your imagination to prevent this in the future. But for it being unnatural or unusual, no not at all and there is nothing physically wrong with you.

16. young92

u and ur friend sleep together naked?
    thats hot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    ur lucky

17. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    no not then i was 14 or 15yo and i was in his bed and he had a fold up bed next to mine. but he was hot!!!:grin:

18. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have never had this happen to me, but I know if I'm extremely aroused, and basically staring at something really amazing, and I'm rock hard, it takes very little for me to ejaculate. Like I might only have to touch myself, not even rub. Haven't had this problem in public.

My morbid curiosity has me wondering if you have anymore information on this.

As far as embarrassing wet dreams. As with most people, I don't have a wet dream unless I haven't masturbated in a while. Usually I haven't masturbated because I'm in close quarters with others and it's very inconvenient. That just makes things worse.

Once I was at summer camp when I had a wet dream. I was sharing a small dorm room with a roommate. Fortunately when I woke up, my roommate was still asleep, and it was only slightly earlier than normal wakeup time so I quickly and quietly went to the shower holding my towel to cover my wet shorts.

As a funny aside, one night at camp some people were up to no good and sneaking into people's rooms in the middle of the night and pouring cold water on their crotches. Most people immediately woke up, but one guy didn't, and when he did wake up in the morning it was warm so he thought he pissed himself, and didn't mention it until the other incidents came up and the perpetrators claimed responsibility. It was all good natured fun any everyone (including the victims) thought it was hilarious.

Another time i had an inconvenient wet dream I was on a three week camping trip with my parents, and I woke up really early to a wet dream with cum all over my basketball shorts. i tried to quietly slip on some pants and go to the washroom to clean up.

I do find the orgasm from a wet dream very intense and very enjoyable, so while they may be awkward in the morning, they are very enjoyable at the time.

19. neverover

i remember when i was like 10 yo, my frenz poop in the class. my teacher told him to go home to 'cleaned up', but he doesnt wanted to. it was all chaos, all of the class want him to go home, but hes not. everybody is throwing eraser at him. but he stayed, silent as... rock. weird, but i didnt smell it, even when im in 1m distance of it. and he even back tomorrow, with no feelings of guilt:slight_smile:

20. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've only heard of it on Scrubs XD
    Yes, that would be a very good plan :wink: