1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not That Hard? (Penis O.o)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by TroubledRyan, May 28, 2010.

1. TroubledRyan

gah so I can't beleave I'm going to make a topic about this,but I gess there can be somthing wrong?

So like the title says I honestly can't get hard like I use to like a year ago and jacking off honestly isn't that fun to me anymore, its just kinda because I get bored alot. And I gess

I figured about 3 reasons-
    1: My old best friend who I got kinda curious with (well he got curious with me anyways) moved,but that was quite some time ago (about 10 months). And I figured that the missing him thing would be like that,but not for so long.
    2: Once when me and him were...well jacking each other he pressed down a little at the bass of my shaft and there was a small pop, but that didn't make me feel that different and it still looks the same, its not like L shaped lol...but I figured somthing may have happened under the skin maybe?
    3: My flat out bored when I do jack off is why it isnt hard?because it does get like...hard hard when I find/think of somthing I really get into....
    either way,help?:icon_redf

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perfectly normal. Sex is part physical and a big part psychological. If your drive is down and you're not feeling excited or aroused, then you're probably not going to be very hard. Nothing really to worry about.

What you might do is take some time and really develop some fantasies in your mind's eye, as detailed as you can, and see how that affects things. And go slow and take your time. I think you'll find that if you do that, the experience will improve considerably.

3. TroubledRyan

whew kay thanks :grin:

4. x2x2x2x2y2

Like Chip said, take your time. I've gone through that and time really is key. Don't just masturbate quickly for two minutes to get I over with. Relax and go slow. Let your mind work.

5. hairdye

jerking off takes patience. and discipline. it is an art form. when you have mastered these, than you will have mastered the art of the hardness.\

- Mr. Miagi (Karate Kid - Uncut)

6. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah, sex drive comes and goes.

If you jerk it a lot and often you won't get as hard, but give a few days and the little guy will stiffen right up.

7. TroubledRyan

so yal were right...I went slow this time (dunno why i never thought of that)...and after 30 min it was freaking amasing :grin:

8. Ashleigh Ann

I would just like to point out that you just shared with all of EC that you just jerked off and it was awesome and you were completely embarrassed to even start the thread. Hahahaha.

9. TroubledRyan

lol...well everyone jacks off...so I gess it doesn't rly matter...nd like you say I may never meet anyone here >.> <.<

10. Ashleigh Ann

11. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Well he speaks his mind at least xD

12. Ashleigh Ann

I know. I just thought it was funny.

13. Emberstone

maybe he jiggles the giggle stick too often. I find my erections happen harder when it has been a while since I had climaxed.

When I was younger, around 14, I hit a huge growth spurt, and shot up a foot in about two years (oh god, did the growing pains hurt there), but I also, shell we say, gained alot of size in that period. during that time, I rarely got really hard when I had a erection, or masterbated. It eventually passed, and everything slowed down growthwise *I was taller than my big brother, which was the true prize :0)*

So, it could just be that your body is going through so many changes physically and hormonally that your still catching up.

14. TroubledRyan

hehe :icon_redf
    that can be to :slight_smile:

15. x2x2x2x2y2

:icon_bigg

16. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>so yal were right...I went slow this time (dunno why i never thought of that)...and after 30 min it was freaking amasing

Congratulations on an extremely important lesson. "Sex is a journey, not a destination." Heed it well. :slight_smile:

Lex

17. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

holy shit that's gonna be my senior quote!!!!!