1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaving in college?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by greyundrstndng, Sep 8, 2007.

1. I know that people have posted and asked alot about shaving, but i havent come across anything about where to shave! at my college we have one main bathroom per hall or roughly 20-30 people and there are 4 showers. should i do it in the shower or room or ????? my roommate is often in the room and while he accepts that im gay, he is not THAT okay with it! im kinda self-conscious, but i could get away with doing it in the shower if i could figure out a way to clean up the hair easily! any suggestions would help, thanks so much! oh, and i have no friends to go to and parents live 4 hours away....they might be glad to see me, :dry: but not realistic...!
    Thanks again!!

2. Micah

Shaving your pubic hair?

Well if you do it in the shower, take in a few tissues or paper towel with you. This way, after your shower you and wipe them up and throw them in the bin.

You could do it in your bedroom, just make sure your room mate is out? But what does being gay have to do with it really? Who knows? Maybe your roommate does the same thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. gabriel1

gabriel1 Guest

Just don't let all the go down the drain, take some tissues or paper towels like Dave posted otherwise you're roommate will dislike you for clogging the drain.

4. step49x

I'm in a similar situation (housing-wise), so I know your situation. I prefer to trim rather than shave, and I usually just do it with scissors over the toilet. As far as shaving, I certainly wouldn't suggest doing it with your roommate in the room. Like Dave suggested, you might try learning your roommate's schedule, and doing it when he's out. You might try it in the shower, but because it might take a little while, do it when no one else is waiting for a shower.