1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morning Sickness... Not Pregnant

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Ashleigh Ann, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Ashleigh Ann

Ok. So I get morning sickness when I'm on my period. Is that weird? Something that I should get checked? I don't get cramps or anything like that but I get sick pretty much every day I'm on my period. :/

Suggestions?

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Umm it's kinda hard to find info even googling it, but one site did suggest possibly seeing a gynecologist just for a check up. It might not necessarily be weird, but still might as well check. Better to be safe than sorry I always say.

3. bironey

Out Status:
    All but family
    Birth control pills can do that.

4. Mouse

i get sick on my period for the first few days, to the point where i've thrown up once or twice, but only when it's really heavy. being sick isn't fun :frowning2: i'd go have a chat to a doctor, they can really help.

5. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    I get pretty sick on my period too. I don't usually throw up, but I get very nauseous and I have a lot of stomach issues.

If it's really bad, I'd also suggest going to see a doctor.

6. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've not had it that bad :frowning2: My regular reaction is to be curled up around a hot water bottle in complete agony, even after been dosed up to my eyeballs in painkillers. Like others have suggested, just see a doctor, I'm sure they'll tell you what's going on.

7. pirateninja

I always get flu-like symptoms around mine; a horrible few days where I feel lethargic, achy, ill and very very cranky. Then it's the first day of absolute agonising cramps. Then for the rest of my period, I'm on top form. I guess it's different for everybody. Although I know that if you see a doctor, they should be able to prescribe something to combat it. I remember one time I got really sick, and he prescribed me something to inhibit nausea. You could probably get something similar if you go see a quack. :slight_smile: