1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hard

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ppreston9, Sep 11, 2007.

1. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

why do i constantly get boners?
    i mean i will get one just from doing nothing,
    if i see a hott girl or a hot guy.
    i dont think everyone is like this. when i have sexual interactions i am hard before contact, just from the thought. the guy i do stuff with isnt hard until we are actuall naked and feeling. its also troublesome because i will sometimes become hard during gym and its hard to hide a boner in athletic shorts

2. Bryan

Try masturbating more, see if that helps.

3. its actually very common, especially at your age. i got them all the time. only recently is when it stopped for me. i know that its embarrassing. my suggestion might be to wear looser (sp??) clothing, even in gym. hmmmm.as for fooling around, i dont know, never conquered that one :slight_smile: do more! lol

4. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To quote the movie Superbad:

"You know what I do? I flip my boner up into my waistband. It hides it and it feels awesome"

While I don't agree with the awesome part, it certainly does a good job of hiding it.

5. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

I know I was always getting them while waiting on the bench to sub in for basketball.I'd get called up to play and I'd have one.It was soooooooo embarrassing,but what can you do but pray that no one notices!

6. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

that wouldnt work because i already do it alot lol.

7. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

hahaha, been there done that. it still leaves a lump on my pants.
    maybe i will grow out of it lol

8. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

Actually nothing wrong with you. Hormones are rising and as a result it seems an erection will come out of nowhere. In time that will subside and not be so much of a problem. As for being hard even before doing anything with a person, that is the mind body connection. Contrary to popular believe, actually the largest sexual organ of the body is the brain. Sounds like things are working as designed.

9. Micah

Besides hormones (which can be problematic at your age), two other causes are:

--Needing to pee: If you're sitting in class etc and need to go to the toilet, you body might cause an erection, simply to stop your from wetting yourself. Obvious remedy for this is to go to the toilet.

--Blood circulation: When sitting for long periods of time you won't be using a lot of blood, and as such you might find that extra blood just flows into your penis (causing an erection). The best thing to fix this is to get your blood flowing around your body; move your legs, ankles, etc

10. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i get them a lot some times also but i really get hard ones when i wake up in the mornings.

11. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You're 15, that's why.:lol:

12. Tom

Tom Guest

thing is neggy ur 21 and stil get constant boners! or ur just horny wen we speak

13. SpikySpice

This is normal, i got a boner really quick, even before i got naked with a guy, i nomrally got boners in plublic
    It's becuz sometimes the penis is interacting with the undee or teh clothes you wear, causing the feelings, like rubbing and stuffs

14. gabriel1

gabriel1 Guest

You get boners because you're 15. Hell I still get boners once in a while and I'm older.

15. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

i think ur right. if i have a boner i can sometimes walk it off lol

16. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    While it does still leave a bit of a lump, it drastically reduces the tent phenomenon. I think people would only know there's something going on if they were staring there, but it keeps it from being obvious. And I think its more obvious to you simply because you can feel it there and you know it's there.

17. Jerr

Look at your age and all questions will be answered.

Invest in Under Armor... trust me it is God when it comes to keeping something hidden.

p.s.
    Avoid silk boxers..... trust me.

18. surfrboykai

it's called being a boy haha

but seriously, and i don't mean any offense by this...but do they even teach sex ed anymore?

actually, it would be the skin. it's the largest sexual and non-sexual organ that a human has

19. amdmiami

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I get spontaniuos boners to for random reasons. ANd I do masturbate frequently so it not that.

20. Jerr

OK... I'm going to say this in big print hoping it will sink in to anyone who doesn't want the world to know everything they are randomly aroused. (Or even not so randomly...)

INVEST IN UNDER ARMOR ...or its off brand equivalent.

I swear... I have a picture of me in my under armor and it is a side view and you can't even tell I have anything down there... it is spandex! Usually used by athletes but whatev!

Not at my school... I live in the bible belt though... I think that effects it a lot.