1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Nightly Moisturizer Should I Use?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Markio, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Markio

So I used to use scar gel, which happens to moisturize and helps heal acne scars I had from my stupid allergies and stuff. But it's expensive. During the day I moisturize with Neutrogena sunscreen, but I don't think that's the best thing to use during the day.

Does anyone else use moisturizer at night? What kind do you use? I want something cheap, but appropriate for sleeping in.

2. Eleanor Rigby

I don't know if it's easy to find in the US, but I'm frequently unsing the night moirsturizer of the Nivea Young brand. I also use the Pure A moisturizer from the Garnier Pure brand.
    I use that one both during day and night.
    This both products are cheap and can be find in drugstores (at least in Europe).

3. Mitchell

I like green tea moisturizer and lotions.... although I typically just use what ever my mother has.

4. Possibly Maybe

Using suncreen to moisturize isn't a bad idea at all. You're protecting your skin from the sun, avoiding ageing and adding moisture.

5. Gumtree

Water based moisturizers are best overall, but not as effective.

During the day you should definitely go for water based or for as you do, sunsrcreen.

A lot of people use the Palmer's Cocobutter in my area, although it's rather undercomfortable to sleep with.

IMO a water based vitamin E cream would probably be your best bet if you're looking for comfort while sleeping, and they're very cheap.

Oil based moiturizers have risks involved if you use them regularly at night, such as making your skin dependant on the moisturizer, leaving you with dryer skin during the day and leaving your body much less able to adapt to changes in temp and humidity.

6. Jame

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all