1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I worry if I have HIV?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by TonyR, Jun 26, 2010.

1. TonyR

TonyR Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't feel like I have HIV, but the past month I saw two men already (and one last year). The one last year, all we did was mutually masturbated at his house. This guy was probably nasty though lol.

The second guy, I kissed him in the car, and he touched me and he touched himself in a bed at a motel. Then he rubbed his penis against mine, and then he kissed me with his tongue. Still, he told me he doesn't do sex, and he was married for 25 years with a woman but he is into guys. His wife passed away, so I feel pretty sure he's okay.

The last guy, I gave him a blow job and he gave me one. First he kissed me in his swimming pool, and then he took me to his bedroom, where we were naked and kissed all over. Then he lay on top of me, and then we did a 69. Then he like slobber all over my face, and licked my nipples, or whatever. Then he place his penis against mine like the second guy. He seem pretty cleaned though.

None of the guys I had anal sex with, but I met them all for one time only (I might meet the third one again).

2. Spectre

Should you worry? Not really, most of what you describe is generally low-risk activity. It's very unlikely for HIV to be transmitted through frottage. That being said, if you had any sores/cuts in your mouth while giving oral, the risk of transmission is increased.

But, if it's bothering you, you should go get tested in a couple of months.

3. Zumbro

If you're worried, go get tested. Then you know if you're clean, and can keep track of it. If you aren't clean, then you found something that you really need to worry about, and you prevented spreading it to others unknowingly.

4. KaraBulut

The activities that you did were all in the HIV low-risk category.

But since you're sexually active and you've been with multiple partners, you should get into a regular schedule of STD testing. The most common STDs are the more conventional ones like chlamydia and gonorrhea and these are part of conventional STD testing.