1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by XxToshixX, Jul 7, 2010.

1. XxToshixX

Okay, so I am pretty sure that I have ADD. I have many of the symptoms that are listed for it and the symptoms have been going on for many years? Is ther a test you can get that says for sure or how would I know if I actually DO have it?(&&&)

2. concklin

you can go see a psychologist to get a diagnosis. when i was a little kid my parents brought me to one and if i remember correctly i was diagnosed with it, and put on riddelin (sp?)

3. Smiley1123

Yeah like Concklin said, you go to a psychologist. I went during 2 years ago spring break when I was 13. They basically give you different tests to spot any problems that may be occurring. For me, some included reading outloud and "playing" that game where they give you one picture to stare at and then show you another picture where some of the items are missing. My mom brought me in because I was having a lot of problems in school. It turned out that I had a memory disorder and it takes me longer to comprehend lots of things. Therefore, I get extra time on tests and need to meet with a "guidance" teacher to keep her updated on how I was doing. She also helps me get better organized and ready for the upcoming week (preparing for tests, quizzes, essays, projects etc)