1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

heat sensitive???

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by greyundrstndng, Sep 14, 2007.

1. for about a year or so, ive noticed that if i get warm (especially outside) i get red spots al over my body. they dont really itch and they go away within about half hour if its cool. its kinda weird and looks very strange. does anybody else experience this or any ideas about what it might be? i might try to find a camera and load a picture of them because they look really odd!:confused:

2. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

I'd ask a doctor

3. Grof142007

I think itmight be Heat Bumps My Friend used to Get those during the SUmmer

4. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

Though it sounds like it might be heat rash, from what you describe it could be a prelude condition, meaning it could be the beginning of the rash, just doesn't get to the final stage. You are likely sensitive to sweating and as a result the skin reacts to the condition. That it disappears when in a cooler, dryer environment seems to suggest it being a form of heat rash. No specific treatment is needed.

5. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i get hot in summer and really all year and
    cant stand wearing shirts and sleep at night with no clothes only a sheet and blanket on the bed. i got red spots once but it was from some thing that bit me in the sand at the beach. i have heard of the red spots being from the heat also