1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free/cheap diets/exercises that WORK?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by XxToshixX, Aug 14, 2010.

1. XxToshixX

does anyone know any that work really good? I can't afford 300-some dollars a month for nurtisystem and such, and I've been exercising pretty frequently but I feel like I've barely lost any weight. I'm about 20 lbs over and would really like to lose that but yeah. I eat generally well, not too much junk food, no regular soda, vegetarian. But yeah, any advice?

(&&&)

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    its VERY hard to loose just a little weight, I know cause I've been trying, stick to low fat foods.

Breakfast:
    3 egg whites onions and mushrooms, greek yogurt and a bowl of berries, healthy cerial with soy milk.

Lunch:
    grilled chicken salad (with low fat dressing), canned tuna on a wheat wrap (no mayo)

Dinner:
    This should be your lowest calorie in take meal.
    Baked chicken (skinless chicken), lean piece of red with a single red potoato, grilled tuna steak.

Stick to white meats like chicken, turkey, lean pork. When you eat meat either buy it skinlles or peal the skin off before you cook it. Saturated fats (which are the worst for you) live in the skin and will soak into the meat when you cook it.

3. XxToshixX

I don't Eat Meat, But thank you :slight_smile:

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Just regular jogging, press ups etc. Doesn't work for a lot of people coz they don't do it right.. like they just do a bit then thinks its enough, but you need to do it till you SWEAT LIKE A PIG!

5. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I've lost more than 40 pounds. What I did was eat less and eat healthier. Instead of eating a full meal, I would eat 1/2 or 3/4 of it. I cut out fast food almost entirely, and got meals with less (for instance, when ordering a salad, I would get less cheese than normal).

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My weight-loss plan.

WiiFit Plus ($80 if you've already got the Wii)
    Jogging shorts and shirt ($40)
    10 min warm-up each day, 50 min aerobic exercise each day. Right now, I've simply been running, but I've done the "WiiBike" and step aerobics on the Wii as well.

And, during the week, I buy a roast beef wrap from the sub shop next door to where I work. I eat two bites after I buy it, wrap it back up, and put it in the fridge. Then, every hour, I take it back out, eat two bites, wrap it back up, and put it back in the fridge. And that's all I eat all day. For dinner, I try to eat healthy, but I'll allow myself certain desserts or "treats" periodically.

I'm just shy of 50 pounds down, which will be 20% of my starting weight.

Lex

7. alan t

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Running for 30 minutes every day, or at least almost every day. It worked for me, my waist went down 2 inches in six months.