1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eyebrow Piercing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mugwump, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Mugwump

Hi guys,

I want my eyebrow done!!! I've been wanting it for a while, but have pretty much decided now that I'm gonna do it. Soooo... People keep saying "oh, but your face will go droopy!" etc. I'm pretty sure that never happens, but I'm all stressed out. Also, I'm pretty squeamish... I wonder if I will have trouble dealing with the piercing myself? Like, it would be awful to have a thing in your face that makes you feel icky! But I reckon it would suit me. Ooh I'm just so scared! What is the worst that could happen? What if I want to take it out later?

Convince meeeeeeeeee!

2. Eleanor Rigby

If you don't like it, you can always take it off right ?

3. Mugwump

Correct... :slight_smile: But I'm just concerned about how much of a mark it will leave. Also what the chances of infection etc are.

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Lol.. Well if you take care of it should be fine, make sure you clean it EVERYDAY, unlike me I kept forgetting to clean it or was too lazy, I kept saying to myself. " I'll do it tomorrow, it'll be ok " and I only cleaned it like twice per week , then the skin got so infected it started going lumpy and like hanging off my eyebrow. Now I have a scar

5. Mugwump

Ewww gross. Thanks for that. Lol.

6. tazzie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    rofl,You will be fine i got mine done when i was 16 skipped the arvo from school,walked to the piercing place n got it done.It's just a small sharp prick barely hurt and i hate needles, the thing that is more freaky is just waiting and the suspense that is all.when you first get it done i know its fun to play with it,but srsly dont touch it/play with it heeps, cause you come into contact with heeps of things with your hands during your normal day the last thing your going to want to do is play with your fresh piercing.Just wipe/spray the piercing daily and let the healing process start, give it about 2 weeks the less you play with it the quicker it will heal :slight_smile: so go get it done if you really want it done ^.^
    P.S your face won't droop or atleast mine didn't haha

7. Mugwump

Hey guys! I DID IT!!!!!! =D

8. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Awsome! did it hurt?? pic!

9. Mugwump

Lol yes it hurt! But wasn't too bad. I'm still scared about infection. Here's a pic... not the best pic of me, but shows the piercing anyway :slight_smile:

#9 Mugwump, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
  10. Blondie

Blondie Guest

Not bad I would have a doctor check it just to make sure