1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infection

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Bario, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Bario

Bario Guest

I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday, regarding the contents of my underwear. I was curious about something I noticed a while ago. I figured I could get the doctor to check it out, but was wondering whether or not to bother.
    Ok, heres the dillio:
    I noticed, a couple of months ago, some white stains in my underpants. Back when I first started finding them, it would usually be a single large, very significant mark. But as I look now, there are multiple stains, all of which are rather insignificant, barely noticable. This confused me a bit at first because I couldnt understand how I could have semen stains on my underwear if I havent masturbated since putting them on, at least. But I soon dismissed this as not important, it seems normal enough now. At least, I hope its normal. I kept finding stains for a while, and then the stains started changing colour. Somedays I would find white stains, some days I would find no stains, and somedays I would find yellow stains. It didnt worry me in the slightest at first, I figured that a few drops of urine had culminated with the usual discharges. Although I was a bit confused by the colour, they werent the same sort of yellow as urine, they were a more pussy sort of yellow-green. But one day I noticed, whilst getting undressed, a stain that wasnt completely dry. It was mostly dry, but in the middle there was a small glob of some substance, it looked as though semen had mixed with urine and puss. I looked closer and noticed that it was mostly white, it had some yellow in it and most alarming, at least if memory serves me right, some little bits of a greenish substance. It may have been green, it may not have been, but I rememeber it vaguely as very, very dark green. Of course I was wearing black underwear that day, so maybe it was just me seeing the fabric through the discharge. At this point I decided, and even now I dont know why, to see what it smelled like. It had an incredibly overpowering acidic odour. The sort of smell that gives you a headache and makes you feel slightly light headed. This happened a few weeks ago, and the yellow stains havent been occuring much lately, but I still think about it very often. I still find small white stains though.
    Like I said, I'm going to see a doctor very soon, so I dont need any advice on this, but I just wanted to know if it was a sign of infection or not, I dont want to bother explaining it to him unless its important.

2. KaraBulut

Where on your underwear is the stain? Is the stain close to the area where you tuck your penis or is the stain in the back near your tailbone?

3. Mister Gaga

The stains may be as a result of sexual dreams you had, which means event though you don't wank.

If I were in your shoes, I'd masturbate to see what comes out, but I'm not a doctor =)

4. Bario

Bario Guest

Oh, I thought it would make sense. Nevermind.
    The stains are in the front, thats why I'm worried. The colour of what comes out my back end neither interests me, nor concerns me.

5. KaraBulut

The reason that this bit of information was important is because young men in their teens and 20s can develop a cyst in the area below the tailbone. The cyst can become in infected and often the first sign that they notice is a stain on the back of their underwear.

If you cannot attribute the stain in the front of your underwear to urine or semen from masturbation or a wet dream, then you should see your doctor since this can be a sign of a urinary tract infection.