1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

testosterone levels

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by azrae1, Sep 13, 2010.

1. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

Hi everyone!

so today i went to the doctor just to check up why my hair started falling and thinning again, and he mentioned that i am very skinny and not having proper diet which does really make sense but i was wondering about the second reason he gave me which is testosterone levels what does he mean by that? and i did some research on the internet that some food do increase testosternone levels. so can someone here example to me exactly what they mean by that?

another issue i am wondering is masterbation, for some reason i feel my eye sight is getting worst and worst after masterbation. so if i do stop masterbating frequently will my eye sight improve or just stay the same (bad) :frowning2: :frowning2:??!?!?

2. Corny

Corny Guest

a friend of mine also had a low testosterone level - it made him get "tired" from sports quite quickly. the doc gave him some kind of gel that the had to smear on his abs which raised the level and apparently helped him a lot.

as for masturbation .. it shouldn't directly have an effect on your eyesight .. but maybe .. since you mentioned being too thin and not eating properly, your blood pressure comes into play here ..

3. KaraBulut

Testosterone paradoxically has a role in both male hair growth and hair loss. Estrogen also plays a part in both sexes- it's what gives women thick hair and even the low levels of estrogen in men plays a part in healthy hair growth.

If you have normal secondary male sex characteristics- voice, body hair, libido- chances are at 20 years of age that you probably don't have low testosterone but a simple blood test can determine if you do.

Your eyesight issues are probably more related to getting older. For some reason, the connective tissues like the ears, nose and cornea continue to stiffen and grow when the rest of the body stops. It happens to most of us and don't be surprised if there's bifocals in your future when you get into your forties.

#3 KaraBulut, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  4. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

The thing about eyesight and masturbation is a total myth dude. Don't worry about that.