1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had to ask.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Alex1705, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Alex1705

As embarrassing as this is,I had to ask.
    So,im uncircumsized,which I'm greatful for.
    Now,my penis is EXTREMELY senstive.
    The tip of my penis head hurts when I touch it,kinda unpleasant.
    I can't imagine having sex,because I imagine It will hurt like hell.
    What can I do to make it tougher?

Oh and,it's been red.Dark red since forever.
    And all the other guys have it similar to skin colour,whats up with that?

/Embarrassed.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What's dark red? The tip, the head, the whole thing?

Lex

3. Corny

Corny Guest

How old are you? Do you know when the foreskin separated from the glans? It is quite common to be *extremely* sensitive there for some time. But this will fade ... at first nothing could touch my glans because it really really hurt. But after some time (and some experimenting and masturbation) it got better and more .. pleasant .. up to .. super pleasant :grin:
    Peel it back daily .. you should do it anyway to clean it. Maybe leave it "out" a bit, experiment while masturbating etc .. :wink: you'll find a way :slight_smile:

4. Holmes

When I first started masturbating it hurt a little, but then after the first few times, not at all. Years later, I had sex for the first time, and started bleeding. The foreskin was a little too tight. So it might be worth visiting a doctor. In my case, it did cost a bit to get it fixed, even though it was just a small stitch.

5. KaraBulut

You didn't mention your age but if you're in your teens, it's not uncommon for the penis to be very sensitive.

With uncircumcized guys, there is a unique set of circumstances that are related both to the separation of the foreskin from the head of the penis (the glans) and moist environment under the foreskin.

Boys are born with the foreskin attached to the head of the penis. In early puberty, the foreskin separates from the head and it becomes more mobile. There are a lot of nerve endings on the head of the penis. When the foreskin detaches, these nerve endings are exposed for the first time and they are very sensitive. This sensitivity decreases over time and it should become less sensitive as you get older.

Uncircumcized guys can develop skin infections in the moist environment between the foreskin and glans. It is important to clean under the foreskin and to try to ensure the area is properly dried after your shower- just as you do the folds in your groin, between your toes and anywhere that fungus can grow.