1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weed

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Magiclukie, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Magiclukie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You guys like weed?
    HOw about sex while high isnt it just the best thing ever....ever...

2. OutToSea

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Tried it, not my thing. Kind of curious though, why place this in the health section?

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never tried it.
    No interest, really.

Lex

4. midwestblues

I've smoked it two or three times, and I've never got a good effect. Maybe it was just bad stuff, maybe it's not for me in general, idk.

5. Adam

Was a huge pothead for like 6 years. Had to quit about 5 months ago though, haven't since.

6. NordicSpirit

The only time I had sex with a guy I was on weed. It was at my friends birthday party and I totally lost all control over myself. I knew the guy for 2 hours and we didnt use any protection. It was definately not good. :frowning2:

7. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you really think sex while high is the best thing ever then I feel bad for you. The best, most meaningful sex happens when the two people are well connected to each other physically and emotionally, and that can't happen while one or both are high.

It is true that a lot of people who have difficulty with openness may *feel* like they need to be drunk or stoned or high to have good sex, but that's totally not true, and as you come to understand and explore yourself emotionally, you'll find that things like that generally impede, rather than further, your closeness to others.

8. Adam

Well when you are high, orgasms are much more intense and last longer, they are amazing.
    And why do you think you cant be connected emotionally when you are high? That is not true.

9. Paradox

Weed is fun sometimes, it sort of amplifies everything in you. If you think you feel cold then you will shiver till you fall over, if you feel hot then you will roast like a pig stuffed in a radiator, if you are having sex then yes the orgasms become amplified ten fold and lastly if you are depressed and sad when you take it then guess what? Yep you will end up curled up like a ball crying your eyes out because sweetheart your emotions become so intense it becomes unbearable. I personally only take weed when I am really happy that way I will become a total euphoric rainbow fag :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. kettleoffish

I smoke up pretty much every day, I love weed.

11. maverick

Fun times. :grin: :thumbsup:

12. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tried it once, didn't do much for me

13. stad90

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I like being in control of my own thoughts and desires on a normal level. I want to be the reason my emotions (including sexual feelings) are the way they are, not because of some plant that's altering them for me.
    Call me a prude, but it's the same reason I don't drink. :eusa_danc

14. Thatsit

I've been smoking occasionally for the past 3 years or so now. Over this past summer I smoked just about every other day, more or less. Recently I've decided to stop smoking because I feel like it makes me less motivated when I'm not high. Maybe it's a placebo effect, but I'm ok with that as long as I somehow motivate myself. I'm also somewhat of a hypochondriac, to a lesser extent, so I can get paranoid about inhaling some elements/chemicals into my lungs and giving them to my body/blood/brain. Plus I think there might be more adverse effects than we realize or some we just don't know about yet. I don't think it's that bad for you, I personally don't want to take any risks anymore, so yeah.

I do think it's usually fun though lol, but I'm ok with stopping.

15. RaRa

Ive wanted to try it more and more with each passing day, but alcohol is still my number one love. :slight_smile:

16. AlyssWonderland

I would try it if it was legal. Only then I will. Plus, my parents would flip at me if they found out, I'm just under 16... I don't think I'd be much of a smoker anyway, the most I've done is shared a cigarette with my friend before. Smoking doesn't seem to be my thing, and I dont think it ever will be. Oh well.

17. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Only if you haven't worked to cultivate good orgasms naturally. When you do that, the quality of the orgasms you have is actually a lot better and more powerful than it is when you're high.

Actually it is. If you read any of the work of various people who have written on really emotionally connected lovemaking, they will all tell you that the really deep connections don't happen while either party is high. And most of the people writing have used every drug on the planet and been through a lot and come to that understanding.

Those of you who are into smoking up... have at it. But you're really missing a lot if you allow yourself to believe that your life really is better or more interesting by smoking weed.

18. Mana

Stoned sex isn't fun in my experience cuz it usally turns into "wait, what the fuck am I doing?" sex... but it still wouldn't stop me. I find stoned sex easier cuz I'm really shy in those situations when sober. Still shy when stoned but give less of a shit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Overall, weed is good. What can I say? I'm an art student.

19. RedKnight

Same view

20. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Fact <3. I like weed and all and I think it makes for fun times, but if others don't like it fine by me. I have a lot of friends who don't like it and we don't sit there every day and argue about who's right; me telling people to shut up and smoke is just as worse as those who hate it demonizing those who do it as deviant. Be the bigger person and all that.