1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ejaculation problems

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Daniel1984, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Daniel1984

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is pretty embarrasing but, recently when I ejaculate it is real runny and pretty clear, more like a watery substance. My boyfriend's is normal like its suppose to be and mine used to be thick too. I was wondering if this problem could be caused by over stimulation. I can't remember when this started. How can I avoid this?

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I think ur wanking to much or not giving your body enough time to produce new sperm. Dont simulate your penis for 1 day and then wank or ejaculate and ull see the difference

3. Louise

I maybe wouldn't have said it quite so boldly but basicly, yeah, I think that is probably the problem. Give yourself a time out for a day or two, try again and see what the results are.
    :thumbsup:

4. 24601

Along with what was said above, I've read that proper hydration plays a role (and I can't remember where I read this exactly, so I could be way off). Wait a while and drink lots of water!

5. Ty

Ty Guest

Happend to me when i was like wanking 5 times a day =/ schools caught up on me though so its alot more messy =/

6. Bryan

Yeah, you are not allowing your body enough time to produce enough semen, so try to cut back a little more, and the problem should go away.

7. SpikySpice

Yeah I agree with everyoen above

But someday if i do too much, it's still come out thickly tho just little tiny bit

Anyway, it also can be caused by your eating and drinking habit also, drinking lots of water can probably make it more liquidy

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Exactly. If it is more normal then you know what the problem is; if not them let us know and we'll think again.

9. reminiscent

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You're just wanking too much. :icon_wink

10. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my sperm is also clear and runny if i do it to much. if i dont do it for a few days it is thick and more white colour again

11. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with those above.

Your body takes time to produce sperm and every time you ejaculate, you release about a million sperm cells. I you ejeculate on a regular bases, like twice a day or more, then it is natural that it would be more runny and see through like water.

I you don't do this for a day or better two days and you ejeculate then, you will see the colour and consitancy returns to normal, plus it will feel beter that you did when you ejaculated frequently a day.

---------- Post added 16th Jul 2011 at 02:06 PM ----------

SpikySpice, you are right there. What you eat or drink affect how you body works. if you consume regularly large quantities of alcahol then it affects your liver, which in turns affects your sperm production.

On a Funnier note... did you know that the food you consume also affects the taste of your sperm. Like me i drink milk when others drink cooldrinks, i hardly drink alcahol at all and don't eat much chocolate and sweets, yet my sperm taste like condensedmilk, where i you don't consume diary products your sperm becomes salty. This is just an example to show you what you eat realy affects how your body works.

12. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just for reference... the most recent post prior to the last one was in 2007. Daniel has no doubt solved his problem by now.

13. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah i saw this but i just thought I add this little medical analysis to help some future person who has the same problem LOL

14. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    if you get off fequently your cum will get that way, its nothing to worry about. Give yourself a few days off and you'll white and thick again.

15. KaraBulut

Hopefully, 4 years later he's not still overstimulated. :slight_smile: