1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congestion? D:

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by FrostedSympathy, Jan 4, 2011.

1. FrostedSympathy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hallo, Hmmm Well I've only been able to breathe through about one nostril for well basically all of my life... Do you know any way of making it so I breathe out of both?

(By the way, it always switches out but when I take a hot shower I breathe through both)

2. Jim1454

All of your life?!?!? Have you spoken to your doctor about that? It sounds more like a physical defect that might need to be corrected with surgery.

3. Connor22

that's perfectly normal unless it's just the same nostril all of the time

4. echapper

My left nostril is blocked most of the time. I think it's weird but nothing to worry about. Maybe it has something to do with me being taken over by the homosexual agenda? :wink: :roflmao:

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Do you mean your nose is blocked regularly? If it is, you probs have an allergy, you should get it checked out, could be sinusitis or rhinitis.

I get how you feel, it gets fustrating, especially going to sleep, I had it bad I breathd with my mouth 24/7 and always woke up with a dry mouth.

They normally give you medication, but taking them long term isn't really good for you, so you should ask for surgery.

6. KaraBulut

Your first stop is your family doctor. He can make the determination as to whether you need a referral to an allergist or an ear-nose-throat doctor.