1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well... (rectal/anal bleeding)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by EthanS, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EthanS

EthanS Guest

My inside is kinda bleeding, i kinda excrete blood:icon_redf , its happened b4 but then it went, niow its here again ^_^ wat to do:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i dunoo to go GP coz i dotn relli like goin

2. biisme

Re: Welll..

i think u need to go to a doctor.

3. SpikySpice

Im sorry Eth

did you teel your parents

You need to go to teh doctor or soemthing, because it's not good to keep it like that

4. NkyJ

Doctors online can only guess what is wrong with you by the symptoms that you describe to them. They cannot prescribe drugs for you or actually examine you over the internet, so it's best for you to see your doctor.

5. Bryan

that is really bad, try to get a doctor' apt asap, if you cant, go to the ER

6. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people

i hope every thing will be ok for you!!!

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

If the blood is the normal red colour of blood then it's probably piles (haemorrhoids) which is minor and you can get cream for at the chemist. With piles the amount of blood you get will probably vary - hardly any sometimes and enough to make the water in the toilet bright red other times. If you are constipated and have to strain when on the toilet, this can cause piles or make them worse.

If it is a darker colour than the normal blood colour then it's caused by something further in, and that really does need to be checked out straight away.

Blood become darker the more of your bowl it has to go through, so a lighter (normal blood) colour would mean that it's only just inside.

Regardless of the colour though, you should get it checked by the doctor straight away. Most causes are minor but a few are more serious, so if you have blood from your anus you'll get an appointment quickly with no problems.

Have a look at this page from NHS Direct which explains it better than I have.

#7 Paul_UK, Oct 14, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  8. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Aww thx guys :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

What Paul has said was said best. I would follow his advice. It is all good and correct.

10. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I may be too late for you to see this, but too bled too. i ignored it for months, but i eventually saw a doctor, and it turned out to be Crohn's disease. it is common between the ages of 16 and 25. the earlier you get diagnosed, the better you are.

11. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

I shit out blood today, and it was very random. no prior pain or anything.

2 possible answers:

I ate a lot of sunflower seeds and decided to eat the shells cuz im a lazy kid. Could that maybe cut up my insides in my rectal area.

or

I'm on this medicine Acutane (which im sure most of you have heard of) for acne which might be a correlation. Im on my last month and just finishing up my pills. Everytime i go to the doctor they ask me about bloody shits.

SOOOOoOoOoO....... could it be the seeds? should i keep taking my medicine?

plz reply and i will say if it happens again.

12. Alexander

stop taking the meds and call your doctor. That's what it is, 99% sure. Bleeding out your insides is not worth having clear skin.

13. Trumpetplyer23

It's not the seeds. I eat a lot of sunflower seeds, with the shell on it's never happened to me.

Definately go to the doctor, we can't stress that enough.

14. Louise

DEF; got to the doctors, it is not the sunflower seeds shells or not. Why would you want to eat the shells! UGH!

Whilst you wait to see the doctor stop your meds just to be on the safe side.

15. justjoshoh

Rectal bleeding is a common side effect for Accutane. Though, before stopping the medication make a call to the prescribing medical doctor, your general practice physician, or your pharmacist to make sure stopping the medicine is ok. For some medications, it is recommended that a user doesn't stop therapy without doctor's orders. Then make an appointment for the doctor.

16. Gumtree

OMG!!

I have a moral objection to Acutane!

Anyone taking it, stop now! :grin:

Evil evil evil stuff, go do some research on the side effects.

BTW, u failed to mention if u had recently had anal sex or not...

The bottom can often bleed in anal sex if the top is too fast, too big or unlubricated.

17. KaraBulut

There's a side effect of Accutane called ulcerative colitis that is very serious. If you are seeing blood in your stool, you need to call your doctor immediately and let him/her know.

There are other less serious side effects that can cause rectal bleeding or blood on your toilet paper when you wipe but your doctor will need to make that determination.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.