1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unprotected

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by azrae1, Jan 15, 2011.

1. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

hi every1 !

well i kno that i should have asked this way before, but anyway, last year around the end of december i met this guy from this site and we kinda had fun on first day. Well i dunno what happened to me that day, i don't usually have sex on first day, but that just happened. so on that day i had unprotected sex with this guy, and this is my first unprotected sex, i know it was wrong in first place but anyway; i was wondering in my case, will i get STD's? i was actually top and he was bottom and we didn't give each other bj, we just kissed and i was top and thats it, sorry for details but is there a chance to get STD? its been a month, and now i have this allergy in my body like chickenpox but i think its because of this new food program i am trying and new soap, is this allergi from STD ? or am i overly paranoid? how long does it take to show a person has STD?

---------- Post added 16th Jan 2011 at 07:24 AM ----------

and i have a question, does the person's role play a big role in transfering STD?

2. Zontar

Only way to know is to get tested, bro.

3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My logic tells me that if you had symptoms of an STD, it would show up if you got tested....

Also I believe top has less chance to contract STD.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Get tested. 'Nuff said.

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are symptoms of some STDs that mimic what you're describing, but it's also far more likely that it's an allergy as you said.

But I'll join the chorus... why on earth would you *not* get tested and rule out any question? I understand it might be a bit scary, but you'll also be constantly worrying if you don't... so just go for the test and set your mind at ease. :slight_smile:

Also, to clarify another poster's comment, while bottoms are at higher risk of contracting HIV than tops, the same is not true for a number of other STIs, and it is quite possible to become infected with HIV while topping. Not saying this to scare you, just to make sure that no one misinterprets and thinks that topping bareback is safe.

6. KaraBulut

You're sexually active. You should get tested for STDs.

7. Holmes

I went for a test the Tuesday before Christmas. It is a bit of time there, between the few tests, but painless, apart from the prick for a blood test, and worth it. I got the result within nine days. What's your wait all about?

8. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

oh i am sorry; i think i wrote something wrong, after googling on STD, the allergie that i have are on my hands and below my knees and not on my private part, the only thing that scares me is HIV or something like that, and is it recommened not to brush your teeth after having fun? i mean it might just open wounds am i right here? nevertheless iw ill do blood test after my exams and thank you guys :slight_smile: