1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Spots on Penis

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by theindianguy, Jan 22, 2011.

1. theindianguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi, im 17 and just started dating a girl. Her and I have not have sex but we have performed oral on one another, and she gave me a handjob. The next day i noticed small red bumps on my penis head, and I am too scared to confront her about it and a physician. Can anyone help me out with this, I looked around and found this "Balanitis". I looked further into it and found out that this could be caused from a lotion she could have put on her hands or something else. If someone can help me with this i will thank you very much.

2. KaraBulut

Balanitis is just a term for inflammation of the head of the penis. It can be caused by an infection but it wouldn't typically be red spots and not usually just a day after exposure. Balanitis is generally a much bigger and more painful experience.

You're sure these red bumps weren't there before? And you're sure it's not just from friction? And are they itchy or painful?