1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sore and uncomfortable

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by greyundrstndng, Oct 15, 2007.

1. ive been spending alot of time with my boyfriend (which is why i havent been on lately to this wonderful site! so much to tell!:slight_smile: ) and i am ready to say here that i am no longer a man virgin! however, while he was slow and careful and lubricated, the anus is sore and its kinda uncomfortable to move or touch. using the bathroom is not a problem at all, but sitting and moving in a chair is a bit. its not exactly painful, just like a slight burn sensation. he's not big, smaller than average i guess, but i am or was very small there, so im just wondering; is it possibly from stretching? is this normal?

2. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

well yeah,its normal

3. Kibuki kid

You need persons with experience for this one. I wonder where JayHew?

4. Louise

Whilst waiting for a more professional opinion (JayHew) I would just like to say that yes, I think this is probably normal.

If you think about it, even with the greatest care and lubrication, your anus has never been used to this sort of thing, anything that you introduce for the first time is bound to irritate it a bit. As time goes by the muscles will relax a bit and things will become more comfortable.

I would suggest that you put on some savlon or germoline, germoline is good as it is slightly anasthenic or something similar in your country. These creams will help heal any little fissures that might have occured during your love making. You anus might be slightly bruised as well. No kidding you might have a small hemeroid, these can be very uncomfortable when you sit or move, so a bit of hemeroid ointment might be good as well, again it is slightly anasthetic and will help heal swollen or sore blood vessels in or around the anus.

If the pain goes on for several days (longer than you would expect for a bruise for example) it might be wise to go and see your doctor but from what you say this is normal for a first time experience, give you botty a chance!!!. Do you think that girls who lose thier virginity sit so comfortably for the first day or two after their first time... not necessarily!

Hope this has put your mind at rest :kiss:

5. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

Sure can help to have a great mom like Louise on board here. It is as she said and normal for what has taking place. I can't really add to her suggestions and wisdom. All should clear after a few days (at most 3). If not, we need to discuss things a bit more. But sounds like everything is actually ok.

6. thank you. I do feel much better after today!
    btw, sry i posted twice by mistake.

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

No problem. I just deleted the one that had no replies. :thumbsup: