1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shaving

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ppreston9, Oct 21, 2007.

1. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

i shaved all my pubic hair around my penis.
    it kinda itches because the new stubble, does that get better the more you shave it?
    also it was kind of irritated right afterwards, does the skin get more resistant the more u do it?

also how many of you have shaved all of your pubes off?

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

i cut them on Dec.31st 2006 like right before midnight went to the bathroom and cut them off hehe and they itched like hell! mayb for a week they will irratate you and then they just grow and u feel much better! i personally like my bush......like people said it looks like a plucked chicken...funny thing once when i saw my dads by accident hen i was like 5 i told my mom my dad had a rooster in his pants =P

3. Corey

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ... hahaha... that is so funny... i wonder what ur mom told ur dad... i wonder if ur mom made him shave it... and yeh... i shaved once and i will never shave again its just not worth it... my aswell just trim

4. Grof142007

I like being shaved but i dont like the bump they freak me out 2 much so i can trim down really low but 2 low to get bumps

5. darthmalik14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i shaved twice and its a pain in the ass to get it all off, specially around the shaft, and it just freaks me out when i tried the sack, cause a little cut here and there hurt like a biotch, now i just trim. or i just let it go all naturale

6. waitingsucks

Haha yea I have only shaved it all once before. It stung like mad for day and itched non-stop. It's to much of a nusance now i just don't let it get out of control.

7. Louise

So, uh as you see I'm not a guy so it might not be quite the same.

For shaving use a good quality shaving foam/gel with Aloe Vera for sensitive skin. Wet the area with warm water, preferably in the bath the warm water makes the pubes softer, massage in the foam or gel and then with a NEW rasor, not one you have been using for the last week, shave carefully any bits of you you feel like shaving. Take your time and try not to get any nicks. If you use one of the new style triple blades with pivoting head you really shoudn't have a problem, then once you are out of the bath and dry massage in some hydrating lotion for sensitive skin. Again with Aloe vera is good as it helps heal the skin.

It is normal for the skin to be irritated so don't be stingy with the hydrating lotion! As for it being itchy as it grows back this can also be due to the tightness of your underwear. If you have loose boxers the new scratchy hairs won't be pushed against your tender skin, tight undies or tight trousers make it worse. I don't think the skin does really toughen up, but then would you really want tough skin round your bits?... I think not!:lol:

Well that's how it works for us ladies... good luck :thumbsup:

8. JSG

JSG Guest

Trim is in !
    Plucked chicken is gross.

9. step49x

I usually just trim, occasionally. It's much easier, and I can keep it long enough where it won't itch.

10. InaRut

Full out Hippy bush woo!
    I actually like my bush...and as long as I'm not having sex it's all good :grin:

#10 InaRut, Oct 24, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  11. CrimsonThunder

I don't shave. -.-

12. InaRut

thank god there are other BUSH ethusiasts out there

13. oneguy15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've maintained a shaved junk before lol but, as InaRut said:
    I just trim it now, looks alright if I say so myself. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. Bryan

Yes, i dont shave either, but we should make the clear distinction that we like the hair bush, not the president bush.