1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I getting sick or what?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Austin, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The last maybe 3 days my throat has been very sore. When I talk and stuff though it feels fine. It's really only when I swallow. Under my jaw is painful if I touch it on the sides.... and my body is aching a lot. My sinuses and head feels perfectly fine and it doesn't hurt to eat or w/e. I've slowly been feeling a tiny bit weaker though. I was really sore all over waking up after sleeping 10 hours last night. (Though, like usual, I wake up a few times at night) And my legs were really sore the other day. I'm kinda worried because I don't understand what's happening. I'm sick, but not really sick at the same time it seems.

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

you should go to a doctor just in case :/ I hope u get better :frowning2:

3. starfish

You mentioned in another thread that you work out a lot.

I have a very simular thing happen when I push my push my workouts too hard for too long. Usually I just take a few days off from working out and take it easy in general. That usually usually gets me feeling better.

With me what it comes down to is that I have no energy and sore all over. Simular to what you mention. I don't get a fever or any other issues. Not sure if it is a cold or if I am just run down.