1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to... service a cut penis?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Pokerface, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Pokerface

Hey EC'ers... It's a little embarrassing for me to be posting this. I started dating this guy three weeks ago, and he happens to be a jew, and yes, obviously, of course, he has a cut penis.

It's been great, these last weeks, seeing each other and stuff.

Now, I've never dated anybody with a cut penis, and I'm uncut, so it is certainly not my area of expertise.

Last night we were gettin' it on and I noticed I don't know how to, well, service a cut penis. I didn't want to hurt him or irritate his gland or skin or whatever, so I was a bit shy and awkward and hesitant.

I could really use some tips and advice or dos and don'ts on how to properly "service" a cut penis, please?

Thank you a lot!

And remember, if you're not a lady, chances are you're a tramp... or a boy.
    (!)

2. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wasn't aware there was that much of a difference?
    With the buildup of keratin (I think it's keratin) over time, the glans becomes less sensitive.
    Unless he was circumcised very recently, you should be able to proceed as normal, I guess...

3. Pokerface

well I don't know, I'm new to this. He's 23, and circumcised since day 1...

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Haha xD This thread makes me giggle just because I had the exact same problem when I started dating.

You wouldn't think it, but there is a difference. My best advice is to talk to your boyfriend. Ask him to "teach" you how to do it and how HE likes it done, because it always changes. Plus, he might be having the exact same confusion as you.

5. Pokerface

I def. don't think he has that same confusion... haha, and yeah, asking is probably the best thing I can do, right?

But really, I feel oh-so-lame right now.

6. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Yep and it can also be fun! haha

And don't feel lame. If you don't ask then you don't learn haha and trust me, I hardly believe we are the only guys that have had the same confusion :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. KaraBulut

In general, with circumcised guys you can be a little more "aggressive" with the head of the penis when you're blowing him. You also have easier access to the frenulum which remains very sensitive on guys who are cut.

There are some activities like docking and frottage that are different because there's not as much extra skin to work with.

Other than that, it's pretty much the same. All the rest of the erogenous zones are the same although each guy has some that are more intense than others. But the fun part is finding out which ones are more intense.

Happy exploring.

#7 KaraBulut, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  8. Gumtree

I would suggest lube when it comes to hand actions and circumcised penises.

But other than that, cut, uncut, 6", 20", banana or straight, every guy likes it differently, so he's the only person that can really answer your question.

Don't be afraid to ask, most guys realize that the more they help you, the better time they get, especially in the long run!

9. Jay

Jay

20''?? Where the hell do you live?

10. Bryan90

Similar to Gus, I was laughing when I saw this because I had a similar problem too....

From my own experience, which might be very different, it was just.... harder... As in, it was harder to make him ejaculate....

So if I have a suggestion, it would be to really have a conversation with him on how he likes it and learn how to 'service' the cut penis.

I basically gave up in my case, and it would end up in him jacking off at the end if he wanted to ejaculate.

11. Pokerface

Thanks for the advice, guys, so nice of you. :grin:

12. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm cut, my bf is uncut. I personally like whatever a guy would do to an uncut, the only thing they can't really do is getting into the foreskin because there isn't any.

13. EM68

Just do what you think you may like. More than likely he will like it too. Just go with what the mood brings you.

14. Emberstone

I thought you meant you got a cut on your penis, and was asking tips on how to heal it... was going to recommend liquid skin, if it is still sold, but I guess my mind was no where near as sex-minded tonight as I thought.

15. starfish

Fairly straight forward. Change the spark plugs every 100K miles, the air filter every 20K miles, and the oil every 5K miles.

Kidding aside. I'm cut and there is not much wrong that you can do. Just mess with it and I'm happy.

16. FredSanford

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    All the guys I've been with have been cut, so I can't help you. Never had any problems getting or receiving "service" though. However, I just learned two new sex terms in this thread: "Docking" and "frottage". Do they have something to do with playing with foreskin on a boat?

---------- Post added 18th Apr 2011 at 04:05 PM ----------

Hey EC advisors! Can tongue-in-cheek responses like the one I just wrote help me get to 500 posts? It's gonna take more forever to come up with that much good advice. Sometimes I prefer wit over empathy.

17. edogs334

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    GumTree is right about using lube during hand action- especially if you're stimulating the glans. Lube can make that activity twice as pleasurable for a guy whether he's cut or uncut.

18. KaraBulut

No, but they do involve semen.

19. Corny

Corny Guest

^ sorry to ruin your witty reply, but no - in neither meaning :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. Shulk

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Frottage is where two guys rub their pingases together. Never tried it (OBVIOUSLY), but it sounds VERY hot.

Docking is when a cut guy sticks it between an uncut guy's foreskin and glans. Sounds painful to be quite honest.

And sounding is... NO! DO NOT WANT!

#20 Shulk, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011