1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i felt sick last night

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jayden, Oct 30, 2007.

1. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    mum let me stay home to day from school because i was feeling sick all last night . i couldnt sleep and only slept after my 2 brothers went to school and didnt get out of bed until 11.30am this morning but i feel better now. do you think it could be the day light saving we have just started it here in sydney and it makes me feel really sleepy all the time!!!:sleep: :tantrum:

2. Urman

Urman Guest

aww im glad that you are feeling better You got to be careful there is a virus going around at least in the U.S Staph virus/ Infection

Same New York is starting daylight savings next week.

#2 Urman, Oct 30, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2007
  3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Yeah, the time change can definitely screw up your sleeping! I hope that is all that's wrong Jayden and that you have a restful night tonight.

4. CrimsonThunder

Heh, I got the worst end of daylight savings. I had to start work at 4AM due to the clocks getting turned back an hour.

I don't really think it would be due to one hour less sleep that would make you feel really tired, maybe you're just using too much energy and not eating enough food. (or healthy food for that matter)

5. Louise

Daylight saving can mess with your sleeping habits but I don't think it will make you feel sick. Maybe you should look at what you ate over the last 8 - 12 hours (well before you were feeling sick of course) and see if you ate anything different from the rest of your family, or it could just be as CrimsonThunder says, maybe you have been expending too much energy and not eating enough of the right foods.

What have you been doing recently and what have you been eating. From your posts you are quite a small person with a slim build so it would be quite easy for you to slip into hypoglycemia (low blood sugar levels) if you don't eat properly and rush round too much. This can lead to feeling lightheaded, dizzy and often nausious. It is very easily remedied... watch you diet. Eat what your body needs, not necessarily what you feel like eating.

Hope you are feeling better today. :kiss:

6. Jim1454

Awwww - sorry you're feeling sick. I wouldn't think it was the daylight savings time - because that happens every year. And it's just an hour, isn't it? You probably picked up a bug of some kind.

7. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i feel much better now. thanks every one!!! im still sleepy but with the day light saving:sleep: