1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

advice for a novice bottom

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by cityguydc, Apr 17, 2011.

1. cityguydc

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey guys,
    Just discovered this website- so great.
    I'm not very experienced with bottoming. I've tried it several times and enjoyed it (perhaps more psychologically than physically but nonetheless).
    My question is: whenever my f-buddy tried to go a bit faster, I'd start feeling like I had to go to the bathroom and ask him to stop. I've read that one just needs to "let go" and get over this feeling.
    I always clean up beforehand, but still worry about what would happen if I got fucked faster and harder. What are your suggestions? Skip dinner that evening, so I know there's no food in my stomach? Or just get through this sensation?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC!

The general rule is that the bottom should be well-prepped. Does he take your time fingering you and opening you up, or does he just slap on the condom and start putting it in? The more time he takes prepping you, the more relaxed you'll get, and the easier things will go. Once he inserts, have him go slow for a while, and then he should be able to speed up somewhat.

Lex

3. FredSanford

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This thread is great. I've never bottomed before and am interested in trying. Hope more good advice appears here.

4. Holmes

Try setting the pace yourself, sitting down on his penis yourself is the best position to do that. And do try a bit of foreplay, try to be the one in control of the situation, the one to decide when he gets inside you.