1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stomach issues.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by arteb, Apr 25, 2011.

1. arteb

Hey.

So, I've been having problems with my digestive system for a very long time, but I think they're getting worse every day.

Let me explain. My stomach is bloated a lot of the time. I have gastritis. I often feel nauseous. I throw up a lot more often than I would like to.

Between yesterday and today, I've been feeling like shit. I've thrown up twice. The second time was worse. *Disgusting details ahead, sorry*. The vomit started coming out from my nose too, and now my throat and nose hurt. (Maybe because of the stomach acids?). I'm dizzy, very, very weak, my head aches a lot. I'm still nauseous. I feel like my temperature is very up, etcetera. Any idea of what could be happening to me?

Thanks.

---------- Post added 25th Apr 2011 at 05:08 AM ----------

...Oh, and my chest's been hurting for a while.

Again, thanks for your help.

2. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I think you should go to a doctor, and soon. It's obviously not normal to have something like this happening on a regular basis and it could be a sign of something serious, especially if it's getting progressively worse. You could have an ulcer or who knows what else...

3. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This happens to me too... I throw up randomly every few weeks or so... It always comes out my nose... It's always on a weekend too...

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sounds like a problem a doctor should look at.

5. mike6557

i can sympathize with you. If the pain in your chest is burning like right behind your sternum, usually its because of acid reflux (it kills me like every other month or so) and i now can't eat fats, dairy, red meat or anything else that's tasty. The doctor put me on proton pump inhibitors, so i really think you should see your doctor asap. For me, if i avoid certain foods, it really helps. Try restricting your diet to cut out fats and oils and see if your condition improves :slight_smile:

6. Zontar

Gastric symptoms are so varied and nonspecific that it is impossible for any of us to even begin to say what you might have. Go see a doctor.

7. VanNost

kaposi sarcoma gastrointestinal..avoid wheat and wheat products..get aids and herpes testing....good luck.