1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red marks?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gothitil, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

I have these bright red marks on my skin. I've had a few for a long time, but more recently they have been spreading (I used to have only one on my left arm, now I have multiple ones on my left arm, right arm, left leg and chest.) and they have begun to be painful.

They are completely flat. They look just like freckles only bright red, and they are beginning to hurt.

I went to the doctors before about them, she said they were freckles. But freckles don't cause pain (at least I am pretty sure they're not supposed to.)

Also, I read that..something with cherry in it, I think Cherry Melashas are common and look like red freckles, but they aren't supposed to cause pain and when you press on them the color is supposed to go away, mine don't.

These are small, normally. I have one big one about the size of the tip of a pen, but the rest are pin-tip small.

Here is a picture showing the contrast of them to my skin, because I couldn't get a picture:

[​IMG]

They're not round though. More irregular, lake a wavey-oval.

How do I get ride of them? The pain isn't bad, but it's annoying. Feels a bit like growing pain.

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    looks like a rash, try some antihistamine cream.

3. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

Did.

I've tried that, normal lotion, steroid lotion that I had left over from my experience with poison ivy, and other stuff.

4. KaraBulut

5. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

They're supposed to be painless. Mine aren't. Why is that?