1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do guys have sex?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by LumpyPrince, May 3, 2011.

1. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm confused and I do not want to ask my parents for the talk.
    So how does it work?
    Like I've seen pictures but I'm still confused.:icon_redf

2. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    what part are you confused about? There are lots of different ways to have what people generally refer to as 'sex'

3. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Like what are they supposed to do? I consider sex penetration btw.

4. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, the one and only thing i'd say you're SUPPOSED to do is always wear a condom.

After that, penetrative sex can include anal sex which involves inserting the penis into the rectum, or oral sex which involves inserting the penis into the mouth.

"Sex" is a very open term though, and isn't necessarily limited to penetration

5. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Why do you need a condom? Guys can't get pregnant?

6. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Because there are any number of diseases you can catch, and condoms dramatically reduce the chances of catching anything.

You can't catch diseases that neither you or your partner have just from HAVING sex, but if one of you does have some infection and doesn't know it, anal sex is an extremely risky thing to do.

HIV/AIDS is obviously the most well known and frightening disease, but there are others that can be very problematic.... and some of them you can never get rid of, like herpes. (you cannot get rid of HIV either)

Always wear a condom, and even if you have been very good with wearing condoms in the past, if you've been sexually active, it is wise to get frequently tested for infections. I myself got tested just last week.

Lek likes this.
  7. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What age should you have sex?
    I want to before I'm 15

8. V128

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is no time one "should have sex", but it's a good idea to wait until you know what you're doing and getting into.

9. Emberstone

it is probably unwise to rush to have sex just for the reason of having sex. it tends to end badly.

10. VentinIntrovert

Haha this post is so funny... I don't mean to be rude, but if you are only 14, aren't sure of what homosexual sex is... Then perhaps you shouldn't do it...

11. Darkwing65

Studies have found that individuals who have sex before the age of 16 develop issue with it later. Sex isn't something that should be forced. Wait until you are ready.

12. Beachboi92

your 14 years old so don't feel any need to rush into sex because despite what you may be told it is not worth it. Rushing your first time will inevitably result in disaster. The virginity thing feels like a curse for now but trust me when i say it's far better to wait for someone special later in life than it is to lose it to your first BF or a one night stand.

It will just leave you feeling stupid or used and wishing you would have waited.

As mentioned when you do feel comfortable having sex ALWAYS use a condom to prevent STD's and plenty of lube to keep from having issues with tearing or discomfort, especially your first time bottoming if you decide to do that.

But as mentioned at 14 it's way to soon to be thinking about sex and barely soon enough to even be talking about relationships which at this point in your life are not really something you should be all that worried about either. Neither are something you want to force and while it can be hard, especially for LGBT people you should wait for a real long term loving relationship before you think about getting intimate. Let the relationship come to you, let the relationship progress over a decent period of time, then worry about sex and never let it be something you are pressured to do. Instead wait for the right moment when it will be special because that is what sex is meant to be.

I had my first sexual encounter in a one night stand situation and my first time having sex 1 month into my first relationship (which lasted 7 months) and to this day i regret both instances. Keep in mind that you are worth it and don't throw yourself around. In my opinion if someone wants to fuck you so bad then they should be willing to put in the work (including a relationship) to make them worthy of you sharing that special connection with them.

13. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Besides all that has been said above...
    If you have sex (in Michigan)before 16 with another person who is under 16, you're both comitting statutory rape and could potentially be prosecuted.

Just...wait.

14. KaraBulut

Condoms are used by straight people to prevent sexually transmitted diseases. It's the same for gay people.

Your posts are asking questions about sex between two guys. Those are easy questions for us to answer.

What you're missing is that gay men are not just having sex because it feels good. They're having sex because there's a lot of emotions and feelings in a relationship between two men. Sex is a physical expression of those feelings.

Having sex with someone is easy. Dealing with all the emotions that come with it is not easy. And given the questions you're asking, it would probably be better to wait until you have a better understanding of how complicated those emotions can be.

15. ShebbsIsAwesome

I agree, you shouldn't have sex at such a young age, before 15?? Even 15 years old, sex should be about love and at the age of 14 and 15 you don't know love. Most high-schoolers don't last forever when they seem to be in love while they're around people. You definitely should not rush having sex, it will happen when it happens, just don't try too hard to make it happen.

16. concklin

Well then it's a good thing he IS posting and asking these questions so he can get some helpful information and not potentially make mistakes. Laughing at him and making fun of him for his age and lack of knowledge won't help.

Anyways...

You should definitely wait before having sex. It's better to have some relationship experience first (in my opinion) and then the right time will come.

That's the best I can come up with since everyone else before me had good things to say, especially KaraBulut. Well, almost everyone.

So basically...
    -don't make sex a top priority, especially at this age.

-even at an older age like 18, you still should not rush into it

-make sure it's with the right person

-ALWAYS use a condom

17. secretstache09

I am 21 and still a virgin, but now I have met someone that I have fell in love with. Both of us have never had sex, but when we do I know for a fact that it will be special because of how we both feel about each other. I can't speak for everyone, but this is how I think it should be. Had I tried to rush into sex with someone, I would probably regret it. Now I can do it with someone that I know I truly care about and that cares about me. That is what will make it awesome. And that is what you should try to capture. It could be when younger than me, it could be when you are older, but regardless, make sure its someone you truly truly trust and love.

18. rangerfan

Out Status:
    All but family
    Im 18 years old right now and I have had a boyfriend for about 2 years now, now we have not done anal sex yet, because we feel it must be a special moment. Don't just have sex because you want to lose your virginity or something like that. Just give it time and it will happen, your first time should be with someone you trust and care for. Wait and see and it will present itself when the time is right.

19. No One

We are here to build people up. No matter how odd a question sounds, the intention behind it is all that matters.

I agree with everyone. You shouldnt rush into sex just for sex, and while I do feel it is good to be informed, there is no need to rush.

20. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How do guys have sex? As often as possible.

Lex