1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anerexia coming back

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by LumpyPrince, May 5, 2011.

1. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I thought I was cured of my anorexia but lately ive been looking in the mirror and feeling fat even tho my friends tell me I'm so skinny it's unhealthy but I dont understand how they can say that . I've been losing the will to eat and have Been starving myself to the point were I get all shaky.

2. EM68

Go to your parents or school councilors to get some help. If you know you are starving yourself and getting shaky its time to get help!

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You say you thought you were "cured" of your anorexia. How did you wean yourself off it last time? Did you see your doctor, or a therapist?

Lex

4. Daryn

Why are there eggs scrambling in the street?
    Whatever you do, please don't try to handle it yourself if it's gotten to this point, especially multiple times. Get help from your parents or a teacher or someone who has the tools to help you that you trust.

5. Aegle

Aegle Guest

I'm the worst at giving advice, but my take on "food" is to enjoy it, all of it, while you are young, because when you are older, you need to start watching what you eat for just your well-being. Not how you look.