1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Short of breath...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gera-Kun, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Gera-Kun

Ok, this is a follow up (i guess that's what it's called, lol.) of this thread. well, I STILL haven't gotten the results yet...i'm guessing though that if it was something serious, they would have called....right? Well, i'm not so sure. I'm still feeling some pain on my left chest area sometimes and now i have more sudden and more constant instances where i kinda loose my breath for a second or two. I think what this whole this is that i may be getting asthma or is this sudden change of weather...but idk. Any ideas what might be happening to me?

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

You lose ur breathe?? thats not good :frowning2: hope u get btter my good cousin (*hug*)

3. ebra

I dont know what to tell you, lungs are a funny thing. I have a lung condition that they cant even name, lol because they dont know what it is. they even went far enough to test me for TB and whooping cough. Doctors dont seem have very good luck with me, you could always call and see if they have the results or something, rather then waiting for them, or call and let them know that your symptoms have changed? I am not sure. maybe talk to JayHew see what he thinks.

usually no news is good news

but when you want answers, then no news makes for angry patients. good luck!! try and take it easy, but dont stress, itll make things worse

4. Bryan

Sounds like asthma. I have had asmatha for over 12 years, and had a few asthma attacks some worse than others. If this happens frequently, that is scary, but can be controlled with medicine. Look up allergey and asthma doctors in your area, and go asap.

5. Urman

Urman Guest

That indeed sounds like asmatha you should go to a doctor and get looked at my older brother had a asmatha attack before and its not anything to mess with it is very serious but the best thing to do is to get looked at and tell the doctor exactly what is wrong.

6. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

that isnt how my asthma is. sudden shortness of breath and then it going away isnt how it works. if you over exert yourself u get a constant aching shortness of breath. it usually doesnt go away without an inhaler with me. some things i do if i dont have an inhaler:
    -drink water
    -cough steady to reduce flem
    -keep breathing steadily
    -drink water
    -drink water
    -think about something else
    -drink water
    -pee lol