1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attnetion gym bunnies.....

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by fragomatrick, May 23, 2011.

1. fragomatrick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  2. Ridiculous

I'm pretty sure that's sponsored by some egg producer, cos almost every meal I generate says "2 items Eggs". It wants me to eat 6 a day.

3. Foxywolf

Mine doesn't have any eggs, but then again my meals seem like they would be very boring if I followed this thing.

4. Enaithor

Possibly. Eggs are good for you though.
    At first it didn't give me any eggs, but then I started getting picky (what IS oatmeal!?) and then it gave me 12 eggs a day...
    ----
    wow. after sorting out the parameters, i've noticed it gives really weird meals.
    for breakfast, it wants me to have 2 cups of apple juice (is a cup like a glass?), 2 cups of cheerios, 4 ounces of chicken, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 cup of strawberries and 1 slice of bread.
    what would that be? chicken and peanut butter and cheerios on toast? sounds tusty man

#4 Enaithor, May 24, 2011
    Last edited: May 24, 2011
  5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I don't count my calories. The more you put in the more you get out of it.

6. zerogravity

You can custom select a bunch of additional food choices in one of the menus. Actually it gives some pretty good choices and variety (if you keep pressing refresh the meals change). Good for people who don't have access to a nutritionalist!

7. hughchris

we can only eat a maximum of two eggs a day :eusa_naug, that is ridiculous. LOL! and it helps if the eggs we will eat are omega-3 rich. but i take fish oil caps already (the maxalife kind) for my omega 3 fix. i need it for my heart condition and severe dry eyes.

i try as hard as i can to squeeze in gym time after work. so far i get to do it three times a week. (!)

8. Emberstone

don't put much faith in these apps. They really cannot properly take into account metabolisem.

just eat clean foods, such as chicken and fish for most of your protiens, and tell dr. adkins (a perpetually life long morbidly obeese man) to shut up, and get a good ammount of carbohydrates into your diet.

also, if your trying to build lean muscle, you need to drink alot of water, because it helps keep your muscles hydrated when you work out, which helps remove the compounds your muscles produce when they break down during your work out that if you cant properly flush out of your system by being properly hydrated, it hinders your workout results.

9. GuardianKitten

...Why does it tell me to eat LESS on "training" days?

10. Hexagon

Why does it tell me I should be eating 3600 kcal? Thats utterly ridiculous.