1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal Masturbation (Detailed Story and Questions)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ExtraDope, May 25, 2011.

1. ExtraDope

Okay, I'm really worried.
    I've been really horny today, masturbated two times, and decided I wanted to go for a 3rd.

I was going at it and I decided I wanted to do some anal masturbation as well.

So I grab a drum stick that's to one of my games (it's about 10 inches long, maybe an inch wide) and I wet it with water and everything and slip it in.

So I'm going at it and I realize that it's starting to burn, so I pull it out and there's fecal matter on it.

I go in and wash the fecal matter off and throw it away, and wipe my butt and there's light blood on it.

I'm really worried that I ripped my colon open or a tore an intestine or something like that, I felt like this would be the best website to come and ask questions about this kind of stuff.

Has anyone ever had any issues like this? I'm really worried :/

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Was it ALL the way in?? You might have just teared your rectum, but it should heal.

3. ExtraDope

Ahh, I didn't go all the way in, I went a good 5-6 inches.

4. Tristar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think 10 inches is borders on the long side of things you should stick up there but only 5 or 6 inches should not be an issue on that front. :slight_smile:

It could be a tear just inside the opening (called an anal fissure). It will likely heal itself but if there is more than just a little blood (e.g. on toilet paper) or if the bleeding doesn't stop after several days you should probably see a doctor. It still could be a fissure but if it won't or cannot heal (for any number of reasons) your doc may have to cauterize it.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, but at 45 I have had experience with fissures. :wink:

5. Dr Acula

Probably nothing major, but a good rule of thumb is to never stick something up there that shouldn't be put there.*

I'd be particularly wary of putting something like that up there too, I'm guessing it was probably wooden - the thought of splinters scares me :/

*yes, I realise it is normally an exit anyway, but stop being pedantic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, and welcome to EC!

If it's just a little bit of blood, and it's stopped bleeding, its unlikely you did any real damage, more likely just a microscopic tear or irritation. It's not uncommon to see a little bleeding from any anal play, including anal sex. Just take it easy for a while, and the next time you want to do ass play, get yourself a dildo, or work with your fingers... it isn't a great idea to stick things up there that weren't designed for it, as you've now learned, but if you get yourself a nice dildo (they sell them on Amazon, among many other places) and use that, you should be fine.

7. KaraBulut

The tissue inside the anus and rectum is a bit fragile. It's much like the skin on the inside of the mouth- prone to scratching, prone to bleeding and easy to bruise.

And more than likely, you've scratched the gentle tissues there with the drumstick. There should be any need to worry unless the bleeding continues or if you see blood in the toilet for more that a couple of days. If the bleeding continues, you need to call your doctor.

With that said, you need to be selective about what you put up there. Things that aren't designed for anal play- that is things that are rough, have edges and things that don't have a handle to remove it shouldn't be used for anal play.

8. ExtraDope

Well I've used it a couple times before, it's made of plastic and it's not pointy at all, so I don't think I would of ripped an intestine or anything, it's just the fecal matter and blood really scared me :/

9. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'd be surprised.

"Hard" and "soft" are relative terms... Just about everything is "hard" compared to the walls of your rectum, and anything rigid that's made of even what you see as 'soft' material has a chance of causing serious damage, especially if you get excited and have an accident. A plastic drumstick won't yield. if you put any sideways pressure on it, it's going to press against a very soft wall without bending, and possibly pierce your rectal wall. Likewise if it goes in a bit too far. Also, depending on what position you are in, your rectum may be bent in a non-straight shape, meaning that pushing a straight object in will result in it putting a fair bit of pressure on your rectum... and the thinner an object is, the higher the pressure will be, thus the higher the chance of injury.

Anal dildos are especially designed for that express purpose, to put as minimal an amount of pressure on your rectal walls as feasibly possible. They're NOT rigid, and they ARE comparitively very soft, so unless you get absurdly violent with yourself, you're extremely unlikely to cause yourself any damage. Plus they feel fan-fucking-tastic. They're also especially designed to really get to the good bits =D

A worthy investment. Lots of fun, much safer. Your eyes will be rolling in the back of your head in no time (!)

---------- Post added 26th May 2011 at 12:29 PM ----------

if you don't want a dildo lying around to be discovered you could try anal beads. They don't have quite the same effect imo, but they're nice, and they're much easier to explain away as they don't look (to the untrained eye) like a sex toy.

10. Camman3

Thanks for this post :slight_smile: Was just about to start a similar thread.

I was trying to get myself used to the idea of bottoming. I don't want to be a top exclusively. Wanna be vers, so I got myself a prostate-stimulator, but wanted to warm up with fingers first because I am kinda tight...

In any case, I noticed after a short while I was bleeding a little. I was scared off and came here because I know there's amazing support here. So it seems it's kinda normal? Just gotta be more careful and try again more cautiously once its healed?

I am going to use a condom over my fingers to make it more streamlined and "soft", and plenty lube... should work much better. Will also be cautious when trying the toy.

Thanks again for this post. And yeah... you might wanna get an anal toy rather than use your drumstick. hope it works out for you, too. And since this post happened a while ago... any luck recently??

11. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A little bit of bleeding isn't uncommon. Many people bottoming the first time have a little blood, and if you're just using your fingers, and your fingernails aren't long and sharp, then you aren't doing anything harmful. Just go slowly, and get yourself used to it, and you should be fine.

You shouldn't even have to wait that long, maybe a day or two, because it's likely just a tiny capillary scrape or something.

12. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To the OP, but everyone really, water is NOT a good lube whatsoever. At the very least use something thicker like hand lotion. Your own spit would be better than water. You need something with a little viscosity and lubricity, man! :slight_smile:

(btw, I didn't even know if lubricity is a real word, but it is and so is lubricious (!))

13. sensitiveguy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Oh, so I guess a thread for this does already exist. Um, so after my most recent masturbation session I've found it kinda hard to urinate, bit of a burning sensation and such. Note that I was trying to expel waste from my rectum though prior to taking a shower so perhaps the bowel clenching was forcing urine out as well though I probably didn't really need to pee since I'd done so just prior to masturbating.

LOL, sorry if this is too TMI I'm just really concerned I was stroking the prostate too vigorously and did some sort of damage :confused: