1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zits

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lulu165, May 31, 2011.

1. lulu165

lulu165 Guest

Last night, I had the biggest zit ever, it looked like mount everest or something. Anyway, I was "waiting" untill the white part came up so I could pop it and it never came. I couldnt possibly go to school with this thing on my face. Guess what I used to make it go away. C'mon guess!! I dont have any products like zit zapper or crap like that, ive never used it. So. Last night, I put toothpaste on my zit! Paste. Not the gel. Whats the worst that could happen? I have a red irritated bump on my face the next morning? Shoot that was bound to happen anyway. So. Toothpaste. That stuff is AMAZING. This morning when I washed my face, the zit washed away too. The toothpaste dried it out! there was only a little red dot like a normal vanishing pimple.

*as you can see I have no clue about anything cosmetic wise. I have no clue about the difference between pimples, zits, black heads. I have no clue dry skin, makeup, moisturizer (I use Vaseline hehe) but I do know toothpaste worked for me:grin:

2. Just Passing

Interesting result. I had a really bad issue with spots years ago (still get a few sometimes, though thankfully not as bad), so something like this would've been useful. I used so much stuff to mixed effect, so sometimes the homebrewed stuff works better than the so-called solutions.

3. thedylan

yeah toothpaste is the best and it has worked for years but if you use gel its just gonna leave a minty spot on your face dont forget that

4. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah, its the same theory as clay maskes, it absorbs the sebum, really can be a big money saver, it doesn't have to cost a lot to work :slight_smile:

5. NordicSpirit

Interesting! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:
    I had actually heard that before but I didnt know it was true.
    How much did you put on?

6. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It does work! I had a really big nasty painful one on my shoulder.. I put some toothpaste on it overnight, and the next day it was gone!