1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ejaculating while bottoming

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by littlegay, Jun 6, 2011.

1. littlegay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Long ago, I used to use a small cylinder object for experimental anal penetration. I noticed that upon orgasming, my spincter clamps down and ejaculating becomes more difficult but its a very pleasurable sensation. I would like to upgrade to a true dildo (both for safety and in order to practice) before I experience the real thing.

Once I purchase a dildo and / or experience real bottoming, is it okay for the long term well being of my rectum and spincter if I continue to ejaculate while being penetrated? Is it okay if the top continues to thrust or if I ride a dildo and ejaculate?

I'm curious if this practice can cause the spincter muscle to lose tone over time or if it could cause a tear when it tries to clamp down around an object.

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your rectum and sphincter are of course tissue, and there can be chance of bleeding, etc, if you don't properly lubricate or if you don't lubricate enough. The sphincter muscle as far as I know may perhaps stay open at times depending on the girth/thickness of the top's organ, but it will eventually return to it's normal position.

Basically what I'm trying to get at is, so long as you don't shove something extremely long inside you, it's not going to really effect your rectum or sphincter in the long term. Its' functions will still work properly. Just remember though, lubricate properly, and even though you'll probably be the only one using it, still a good idea to use a condom.

3. KaraBulut

The sphincter is designed to stretch. As long as what you are putting into your ass is similar to the size of what normally comes out of your ass, you won't cause permanent damage to the sphincter.

Many men and women find stimulation of the anus during sex to be pleasurable. Keep things to a reasonable size and you shouldn't have any problems of a permanent nature.

4. littlegay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    slightly OT, but related since we're talking about rectal health:

What is a safe lube that can be used with a dildo? On an adult gay forum, I read an article that only two lubes-- Wet Platinum and Pre'-- were recommended because of osmotic issues with rectal tissue. I have Wet Original, but now I'm not sure if it's a good idea to keep using it on my bum. Unfortunately, Platinum cannot be used with silicone toys and Pre-- well, I don't even know where to get that other than online maternity stores and I haven't found much information about people using it in general for anal sex.

#4 littlegay, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  5. KaraBulut

Some people are sensitive to the sugar alcohols and glycerin compounds used in some lubes. However, these are the same substances found in sugar-free candies and chewing gum, and they are considered safe for human consumption. Some sources discourage the use of lubes containing glycerin or sugar alcohols because in large quantities, they are known to cause diarrhea (which is why you shouldn't eat a lot of those sugar-free chocolate, by the way).

If you use a condom with your sex toys, it will give you more options for lubricants- including the oil-based lubes. You can also use a polyurethane condom. Using a condom also helps keep the toys cleaner.

6. littlegay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How do you remove silicone lubricant from your rectum? Since it is not water based, does it come off your rectal wall after a bowel movement from your stool's friction?

How does a silicone toy become damaged by silicone lube?

---------- Post added 16th Jun 2011 at 04:41 PM ----------

From reading on my own, some sites say that silicone lube is the best for anal sex but other sites say that the anus cannot expel silicone easily like the vagina and can cause irritation.