1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genital piercings and condoms...safe to use both?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by preacherskid83, Jun 9, 2011.

1. preacherskid83

My boyfriend and I are slowly moving towards having sex, and I have two genital piercings (a prince albert and a pierced frenum, both near the head). My question is, is it safe to leave them in while having sex? I don't want to break a condom on a sharp edge... He seems to think they'd be fun, but he's also worried that it could cause the condom to break.

What do I do?

2. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sorry, no piercings in with a condom :frowning2:

3. KaraBulut

PAs aren't very practical for tops. If you have ring type jewelry, then there are no sharp edges that would pierce a condom. And a reservoir tip condom allows a little extra room for the jewelry while keeping the jewelry stable so that there's less risk of tearing the skin around the piercing.

But, unless your boyfriend is a very experienced bottom, it's much more difficult to get a rigid piece of metal in and out of a rather tight sphincter. You may find it a lot less complicated to remove the piercing for anal play- at least when you want to top.

4. preacherskid83

Well, he's experienced... but I still agree with this. Removing it is what I'll do then.