1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal lump.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Crackajack, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Crackajack

Crackajack Guest

So basicaly I have a lump on my anus ring, not inside, not out but right in the middle. I have analy masturbated or had anal sex for quite some time so It couldn't have been that. I sometimes have blood when I whipe so Im wondering if it could be infect, and if so, would by boddies defence system deal with it. Could it be piles (sp?) or even a small cancerous lump? And if it is one of those 2, is it relatively easy to treat given its exposure/position on/in the body? Just worried. I don't want to see a doctor but I will if you guys say its something serious but if I don't HAVE too, I won't... :help:

Thanks in advance. :dry:

2. Tristar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sounds like it could be just an inflamed hemorrhoid, especially if there is no pain involved and the blood you see is only on the toilet paper and not in the stool you see in the toilet. Given your age, it is likely not cancerous (though I'm not a doctor!). You should probably see a physician just to be sure. If it is an inflamed hemorrhoid, the best way to deal with it is to increase fiber intake and keep hydrated and also whatever the doctor might recommend.

3. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it could also be hpv, which can take a LONG time to manifest, best to go see a doctor to get a proper diagnosis

4. KaraBulut

I does sound like a hemorrhoid. You can try an over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream to see if it helps reduce the inflammation. If it persists, then you do need to have your doctor check it.

5. theWorldisYours

It sounds like a hemorrhoid. see a doctor.

6. thedylan

I just read an article and you should not be worried but still should see if you can get it treated but deffinitely not life threatening here is an exerpt to hopefully make you feel better

There are many myths surrounding the cause of hemorrhoids. These are some examples of factors which DO NOT cause hemorrhoids:
    • Anal Sex
    • Sitting on a hard, cold surface.
    • Wearing a wet bathing suit
    • Only older people get hemorrhoids
    • Black pepper causes hemorrhoids
    • Hemorrhoids cause cancer